Do adco Sway bars Fit

93mark8rules

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Im paying someone to replace my sub frame on my Mark VIII the repeated failure of Moog Strut Rod Bushings has actually beat the hell out of it and also changed the shape of the hole they sit in. So needless to say I will be buying the $200 strut rod kit with Ford parts and Stainless sleeves again. Anyway I figure while the sub frame is out its a great excuse to finally put a bigger sway bar in. But half the posts Ive read are people complaining they dont fit. They usually hit the balancer or the spindles or tie rod ends or something like that. Were these just early ones and now they work or are they just something that doesnt fit? Im thinking only Id probably only want the 1 1/4 bar because Ive heard the 1 3/8 can cause firewall and frame cracks? Plus I dont think I need all that its just a driver but Im tired of trying to take a quick turn and it feels like its going to roll over. Id appreciate any information from guys who have tried it before.

the 1 1/4 bar fits.
do not use the included "spacers" and do not use the factory mount.
use energy suspension.

Ive never had to change the sway bar bushing on a Mark, am I just buying a regular 1 1/4 sway bar bushing? Or are they a specialty one like in the rear? Also do they still use the factory Ford links? Mine are brand new..

Members online

No members online now.
Back