Crazy CL Ad for an LS

Well, technically the 3.9 combustion chambers are hemispherical. The supercharger bit seems very unlikely. I wonder why there are no pictures of it?

2003 Lincoln LS with a v8 HEMI WITH A SUPERCHARGER - $2500 (Modesto) hide this posting
2003 Lincoln ls
condition: fair
fuel: gas
odometer: 50000
size: full-size
title status: missing
transmission: automatic
type: sedan
I have A 2003 Lincoln LS nice car needs work it starts though, it was left by a tenant of my friends who didn't want it anymore so I do not have the title all u have to do is file for lost title at dmv and given time I will do that myself but here is why I'm asking 2500 - it's worth it . It has a v8 HEMI with a supercharger in it that alone is worth a lot . Look it up. I'm also willing to trade for a truck or car that is in good running order and tagged. I'll post the pictures in a little bit .
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers
post id: 5835319928 posted: 16 days ago email to friend ♥ b

hopping on a plane now!!!!!!!

ROFLMAO

That car is straight up stolen. 'Tenant left behind...' Dude went in and found keys when he evicted more like. CA law only allows for contents of dwelling. He could keep the keys, but he doesnt have legal rights to the car. On the other hand if it was a storage shed..... but then the laws get specific about the buyer/owner of shed has title rights with the change, but still guy would have to do the foot work.

If he was in LA I would go 'shop' it just for fun, then call the cops on his arse! :Beer

ROFLMAO

That car is straight up stolen. 'Tenant left behind...' Dude went in and found keys when he evicted more like. CA law only allows for contents of dwelling. He could keep the keys, but he doesnt have legal rights to the car. On the other hand if it was a storage shed..... but then the laws get specific about the buyer/owner of shed has title rights with the change, but still guy would have to do the foot work.

If he was in LA I would go 'shop' it just for fun, then call the cops on his arse! :Beer

Modesto is a high crime area, even for California. Just sayin.

Members online

No members online now.
Back