Continental to Mark III

jrod

LVC Member
Reaction score
I decided once I pay off my 97 Conti, I am getting a 98 MarkVIII LSC. I miss the rear wheel drive and want everything the Mark offers. What are the pros of the 98 Mark VIII? Thanks everyone. :L

jrod said:
I decided once I pay off my 97 Conti, I am getting a 98 MarkVIII LSC. I miss the rear wheel drive and want everything the Mark offers. What are the pros of the 98 Mark VIII? Thanks everyone. :L
what arent the pros.

I ditched my 02' Continental for the rear-wheel drive alone. Not to mention the extra horses, torque, handling, comfort, more aftermarket upgrades for quicker times, and a better interior.

The Conti just didn't cut it for me. Go drive an LSC- you'll thank us later!

I don't think they made those in 98. Maybe 68?

19558_60425336.jpg

Go Get that '98... I've been looking and there as SO many out there. Low milage too.
The car is the ultimate sleeper... Alot of folks don't even know what it is... Nobody here!

Benies: RWD, LIGHTS EVERYWHERE, LSC has more balls than Conti. AND COUPE looks cooler than the 4 door. :L TOO!

Yeah i've wanted one for quite some time. In my eyes there are no cons. They are beautiful automobiles and with the power, rear wheel drive, looks and everything else............it sold me. Thanks everyone.

Members online

No members online now.
Back