Carbonfiber Lip Spoiler

RollinLS

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Carbonfiber front lip spoiler. Universal $200. Enjoy.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

The picture of the unit mounted on your car and the eBay one are different. Is the 63.5 x 17.25 the correct size?

Sorry. Wrong picture. Here is the correct one from eBay.

image.jpg

Don't forget to make mention of the mod to get it to sit correctly Rollin'

Peeps be picking this up and cursing your name when they go to put it on and discover it seats angled upwards.

possibly link your previous install post which defined such mod.

Cool looking for sure. +1

I'm not feeling this lip. There are no hard point lines on the LS. Everything is rounded off. I think it looks out of place. I'm glad you like it and are repping it on your LS though. It's all about individual expression.

I'm not feeling this lip. There are no hard point lines on the LS. Everything is rounded off. I think it looks out of place. I'm glad you like it and are repping it on your LS though. It's all about individual expression.

Hmm interesting way of putting it. I had been thinking about using bondo to smooth the harsh lines on my LSC Trim (Wings West) before I dip my car. Wasn't sure how it would look, but maybe others see the LS this way too.

Hmm interesting way of putting it. I had been thinking about using bondo to smooth the harsh lines on my LSC Trim (Wings West) before I dip my car. Wasn't sure how it would look, but maybe others see the LS this way too.

Somewhere out there is a silver Gen 1 that has the WW kit smoothed out and painted as one piece with the car, along with a shaved license surround (no surrounding trim, just the inset portion)

And it looks awful, in my opinion.

No. That is a picture of the weather stripping I used to get the correct angle and seal. It mounts using the 6 factory mounting holes underside of the bumper.

Members online

Back