Ball joints for 2nd gen now available!!!! Only $40

It's only listed for the '03 and it's a Turkish (Deeza) part. I Googled the company when I was looking for a ball joint for our 2000. I got a Turkish company with a New Jersey distributor. I wouldn't trust a Deeza part. Maybe (hopefully) Moog will make a ball joint. I had to wait a week and a half for two for the '00.

dunno, i would use em, its not like you have a choice. unless you want to pay for the entire control arm, then i have no idea what you plan on doing. i think i have gotten deeza stuff before, just cant remember what.

Deeza better be good lol Imma bite the bullet it's only what 40 bucks ....?? I'll just call them see what they say

Anyone order recently any gen2 ball joints??

No, but I'm about to. I have got a weird vibration that starts at 40 then goes away at 60. It comes back at about 70. I think it is the ball joints or the steering rack. I just find it weird that I only have 74k on it and the chassis is getting to be shot already.

No, but I'm about to. I have got a weird vibration that starts at 40 then goes away at 60. It comes back at about 70. I think it is the ball joints or the steering rack. I just find it weird that I only have 74k on it and the chassis is getting to be shot already.

i ordered them and installed and it is fine. i also replaced shocks, lower control arms, springs and sway bar links if i remember correctly. all is good.

I bought DEEZA sway bar stabilizer links a few weeks ago, they seem very durable and good quality.... had no issues w/ installation.

Members online

No members online now.
Back