Anyone know team viking

MarkVIIIS

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
When I went to the track today some guy started talking to me asking me if I fixed my car I'm liked wut the heck r u talking about I guess he said there was a couple guys with mark viiis there last weak and one had his supercharged and nitrous and he blew his motor but he said they in some club or something call team viking, just wondering if they're on hear if they even exist I was didn't know wut to think went gent said the dudes mark was on nitrous and supercharged

When I went to the track today some guy started talking to me asking me if I fixed my car I'm liked wut the heck r u talking about I guess he said there was a couple guys with mark viiis there last weak and one had his supercharged and nitrous and he blew his motor but he said they in some club or something call team viking, just wondering if they're on hear if they even exist I was didn't know wut to think went gent said the dudes mark was on nitrous and supercharged

Nitrous and a blower? Yikes. That would explain why the motor blew. I'm sure it was no Outlaw car and with 9.9 compression, that's a no-no. LOL

Members online

No members online now.
Back