Anyone in or close to Toronto have access to wheel studs for a 2004 Lincoln LS V8?

^ Your an idiot, you really are! go NASCAR somewhere else.

EVEN CLAMPING FORCE 'requires' all lug nuts to be firmly tightened to spec.

OP, You are driving a passenger car on the public roadways (with consequences both liable and law), your not in the line up at the DAYTONA 500.

You know it's not a good thing to drive on that. You also know you probably could ... and even get away with it for a little bit BUT You know it's not the right thing to do.

Never mind the stories that people are going to tell, You know it's broken and probably not safe to drive. You know to fix it.

GLWR +1

Hehheh......BR,when you were born,I'll bet the doctor slapped your Mom,and she slapped your Dad! LOL! don-ohio :)^)

^ My point, you really are an idiot, Telco was right!

play on ...

80c1b6f23f8641574d66e6f2639dd247.jpg

80c1b6f23f8641574d66e6f2639dd247.jpg

Very phoney,BR..............you can't stand an experienced mechanic asking and answering......admit it. don-ohio :)^)

Pack of 5 wheel studs ordered through the dealer with "emergency" delivery from Memphis. Apparently only takes 2-3 days this way.

Good job! That's the best way! Now have you installed wheel studs before? don-ohio :)^)

No but the LS is on a hoist at a shop waiting for replacement coolant lines to replace leaking ones to arrive, so they'll be doing it.

That's great! You got all the bases covered LS! When I get to feelin better my V6 LS is goin on the hoist also. Gonna try that transmission solenoid fix again. don-ohio :)^)

No but the LS is on a hoist at a shop waiting for replacement coolant lines to replace leaking ones to arrive, so they'll be doing it.

That's great! You got all the bases covered LS! When I get to feelin better my V6 LS is goin on the hoist also. Gonna try that transmission solenoid fix again. don-ohio :)^)

The car has worked perfectly since I had that PCM repaired.

Yes,if the solenoid I bought new doesn't work or fix it,I'm afraid that's my next move. You see,I never got a real result on the solenoid when I replaced it,because the solenoid connector went bad during the replacement and so I got a false result on the new one. don-ohio :)^)

The car has worked perfectly since I had that PCM repaired.

Yes,if the solenoid I bought new doesn't work or fix it,I'm afraid that's my next move. You see,I never got a real result on the solenoid when I replaced it,because the solenoid connector went bad during the replacement and so I got a false result on the new one. don-ohio :)^)

I spent the money on a new solenoid and install before I learned about the PCM fix so I know the new solenoid didn't help. My old one was probably fine when I pulled it.

Yes,but now you have a new solenoid,and the PCM worked too! I'll bank on it being the solenoid first,and then do the PCM before I sell it. I won't sell a car leaking oil enough to smell in the cabin and also not shifting like it's supposed to.
I WOULDN'T sell it,but this 03 V8 with low miles is awesome,and we really don't need 5 vehicles.LOL! don-ohio :)^)

Members online

No members online now.
Back