after market radio

chappyviii

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone
I just bought a Kenwood DDX470. I took out the factory radio and realized there are two plugs going to the factory radio and I can't fugue out what is what to plug into the kenwoods harness. Can someone tell me what's going on?

Hello everyone
I just bought a Kenwood DDX470. I took out the factory radio and realized there are two plugs going to the factory radio and I can't fugue out what is what to plug into the kenwoods harness. Can someone tell me what's going on?

Just google "(your year) Mark VIII Radio Wiring diagram" and you should be golden.

I'm laying in bed on my phone of i'd search for you.

go to installer.com and look up wire harness adapter for your make and year. smarter then cutting off factory plugs and hard wiring radio

Unfortunately for me, whoever owned the car before my brother chopped the **** out of the wires behind the radio and in the trunk. Mine has the amplified JBL system.

I had to look at the wiring diagram and wire together all the rears and all the fronts in the trunk so they matched up to what they had done up front. Works fine and all the speakers work but it pissed me off that someone would chop them up like that.

Members online

No members online now.
Back