90 LSC SE parts

i need both of the front fender trim pieces the lower ribbed pieces in front of the wheel well i ccould use both of the lower pieces around the front bumper.

i need both of the front fender trim pieces the lower ribbed pieces in front of the wheel well i ccould use both of the lower pieces around the front bumper.

I have both mouldings, they are in ok shape. Also if you mean the bumper filler pieces I have those too but they are fairly rough, but appear complete.

Do you have the passenger front splash guard that goes on the inside of the wheel well. ITs the thin plastic layer that lines the wheel well.

Thanks.

And do you have "UNSTRIPPED AND WORKING" the plastic panels that go on both doors on the inside wrapping around the seat controls. Its the plastic trim that has the clips always stripping on them.
thanks

Do you have the passenger front splash guard that goes on the inside of the wheel well. ITs the thin plastic layer that lines the wheel well.

Thanks.

And do you have "UNSTRIPPED AND WORKING" the plastic panels that go on both doors on the inside wrapping around the seat controls. Its the plastic trim that has the clips always stripping on them.
thanks

Yes the wheel well liner is there and looks like its all there.

Do you mean the carbon fiber looking trim pieces on the doors???

Pics for Markus2

doortrim1.jpg

doortrim2.jpg

doortrim3.jpg

doortrim4.jpg

I never got a PM. All that's in my inbox is answers from someone else that I had asked about pulleys and such. I don't know what went wrong.

Sure ya did. I believe I pointed out that the dew wipes were pretty much trashed and being a SE model they are black anyways, not chrome like you would need.:)

Might get be getting another car here soon and this thing is in the way. Either way I'm getting sick of looking at it and will definately scrap it pretty soon.

Still alot of little goodies.

BUMP.

Do you still have the tail lights? How much for those shipped to 01020? Can you get some better pics of them as well?

Members online

Back