6th Annual LvC Beach Party 2011 Discussion Thread

The meet is the 3rd weekend in July and it is in Boscobel, Wisconsin, 53805

Peps,

I'm looking at possibly going,maybe we could roll up around the same time? That is if you don't mind your purdy mark being seen with mine :)

I like the bull run theme, but also agree with azian trevor. I like having people stare as 15 lincolns roll thru town, so i would like to at least have a group cruise back.

There will be a cruise ... but maybe not quite as long ...

I'm thinking that I'd like to start the Run at this park in Prairie Du Chien ...
2007 cruise stopped at this park

attachment.jpg

This would allow for a lot of interesting and historic places ... plus would give me a place to hang at while I wait for the activity to end.

While this was going on could have a pig being roasted in my back yard, and it ready for us when we return.

This would give us about a 60 mile cruise (2010 cruise was 120 miles) so cruise would include a group cruise along with an activity.

If we do a Pig Roast I'm thinking that I would ask a few things ...

1) I'd need help to cover the cost of the pig and the roaster
2) What to have as sides .... Potato Salads, cole slaw, etc .... and to have people think about what they could do to help out with the pig roast ...

Peps,

I'm looking at possibly going,maybe we could roll up around the same time? That is if you don't mind your purdy mark being seen with mine :)

LOL ... Hey Pepps you need to explain your time schedule LOL ... Like the 3:00 AM arrival in Boscobel ... but it would be cool for you to have a riding buddy to the meet ...

LOL ... Hey Pepps you need to explain your time schedule LOL ... Like the 3:00 AM arrival in Boscobel ... but it would be cool for you to have a riding buddy to the meet ...

Hey I'm in my own timezone too! I can cruise day or night!!

Cool .... I just remember the Beach Party ... when I heard something early in the morning ... dog was doing that quiet bark ... like something was up but the dog wasn't quite sure. So I got up and there on the porch was Pepps just sitting there watching the sun come up ... LOL

That's funny, he seems like a good dude. Looking forward to meeting some members.

Rich, there is a delivery guy at my work that does competition BBQ. I will ask him about how much meat we should get and about the cost. How many were there this year? 27 or so wasn't it? I suggest that we then split an approximate cost/person. Just pay when you sign up for next year that way you could get a good head count.

Well I'm heading over by a friends house today who raises pigs ... I'm going to see how much a little baby piggy costs and if he'd let me fatten one up at his house.

Then I could give monthly updates on the little piggy ... all the way until be slaughter the thing and get it ready for us to eat ... LOL ... what do you guys think? (can't wait for the responce)... Maybe to make it even more fun I'll post the pics on Facebook ... that way Jessi and Bridget would really enjoy the BBQ

Lol.... I'm just kidding man. I've been the one who trys to keep everyone quiet in front late at night.

I'm REALLY looking forward to next year.

Rich. Tell them to pave 61.

I thought it was Wisconsin Avenue you were talking about, Rich corrected me.

There will be a cruise ... but maybe not quite as long ...

I'm thinking that I'd like to start the Run at this park in Prairie Du Chien ...
2007 cruise stopped at this park

attachment.jpg

This would allow for a lot of interesting and historic places ... plus would give me a place to hang at while I wait for the activity to end.

While this was going on could have a pig being roasted in my back yard, and it ready for us when we return.

This would give us about a 60 mile cruise (2010 cruise was 120 miles) so cruise would include a group cruise along with an activity.

If we do a Pig Roast I'm thinking that I would ask a few things ...

1) I'd need help to cover the cost of the pig and the roaster
2) What to have as sides .... Potato Salads, cole slaw, etc .... and to have people think about what they could do to help out with the pig roast ...

I will help where ever i can.

What i do is after work on a Tuesday i pack my car and leave right after and get there in Boscobel somewhere between 3:00am and 3:30 am Wednesday morning. I only stop for rest room brakes and gas fill ups.

Cool .... I just remember the Beach Party ... when I heard something early in the morning ... dog was doing that quiet bark ... like something was up but the dog wasn't quite sure. So I got up and there on the porch was Pepps just sitting there watching the sun come up ... LOL

That would be the second meet in Boscobel, it was supposed to be a mod meet and i got there about a few hours before Debi did. :D

Well I'm heading over by a friends house today who raises pigs ... I'm going to see how much a little baby piggy costs and if he'd let me fatten one up at his house.

Then I could give monthly updates on the little piggy ... all the way until be slaughter the thing and get it ready for us to eat ... LOL ... what do you guys think? (can't wait for the responce)... Maybe to make it even more fun I'll post the pics on Facebook ... that way Jessi and Bridget would really enjoy the BBQ

Just let me know what the cost will be and i will send you my part. :D

Last edited:

jessi would be sad until she was eating bbq covered pork, haha

First Pepps ... Yes Wisconsin is tore up but Mike's talking about Hwy 61 heading south from about Fennimore to Dickyville ... it's so bumpy ....

I believe I have the cruise and activity all worked out .... plus the sides and everything ... What's fun now is I'm not telling LOL ... but keep the ideas coming as nothing is set in stone except the Dates ...

So you can count on this ...

Beach Party will be July 15-17th, 2011

Pepps will be here around sun rise on the 14th LOL and the Chickens will be here by Dinner time on the 14th ...

Pepps and I will be sitting on the porch waiting to great everyone as they arrive ....

And we'll have a blast ...

Also ... Fox .. Heather would like to say thank you for the two bottles of wine you sent her .... I'm hoping she shares ...

In closing on this post .... I'd like to also thank everyone who has attended the Beach Parties and all those who keep on coming ... year after year.

First Pepps ... Yes Wisconsin is tore up but Mike's talking about Hwy 61 heading south from about Fennimore to Dickyville ... it's so bummy ....

Yuck i didn't know and you are right it was bumpy on the way home.

Last edited:
Oh and what's fun is besides planning the 2011 Meet I'm working on the 2011 MAGF MNG meet... Sounds like it's going to be in Colorado Springs the week of June 20th ...

It's fun trying to help set up a meet where no one lives ... Well Mike does ... Mike I should be in your area for a week.... here is where we are thinking about having the meet http://coloradocampground.com/index.htm

Rich,

sorry it took so long to get back to you. I have been ripping my F250 apart and cleaning the frame and painting everything. I'll check that place out tomorrow after work.

Mike

I'll run the cooker. We could also do a pig pit rich, Much cheaper and tastier, but would require a hole dug on your yard.........

Lol

the hole would make a nice little sleeping place for debbi after the hog is done. jk debi!

Members online

No members online now.
Back