2003 Lincoln LS HELP NEEDED!

matthew_ls

New LVC Member
Reaction score
first i would like to know if parts are interchangable. like will a 2001 hood fit on my 03? same with front clip?

second i just had the steering rack replaced still makes a noise when i turn kinda like an old creeky door closing.

also when i come to a stop sign, and then go i hear a clunk. meanwhile i just had my right balljoint replaced and sway bar links dun and left strut.

can anyone help me?

thanks
matt

Matt,

Welcome to LVC

1) The hood is interchangeable, how ever the front bumper cover and lights are not directly interchangeable. If you do a quick search you will find info on that.

2) Double check your power steering fluid level.

3) Do you have any loose items? can you hear whether its coming from the front or back?

1: The windshield washers are different on the 1st gen and the 2 gen, the cowl would have to be changed, easier to find the correct gen hood.

2: Make sure you use automatic transmission fluid in your power steering. There was TSB on adding Fords Friction Modifier, you might try that first.

i dont think anythings loose. i just had left strut dune right ball joint sway bar linkes steering rack. cost me 1400 bucks! the guy also said after all the work was done that i need control arm bushing?

thanks guys ill check the power steering

Members online

Back