2002 lincoln lse for parts or whole!

sancho20

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
I have 2002 lincoln lse that i am thinking about parting out ..Id rather sell as a whole but if i have to part it to get my money out of it i will.Its a 02 lse with 82000mi.It doesnt run good,not sure what it is ,maybe a stuck lifter or whatever they call them on these or maybe a bad piston rod really not sure.But it has a rebuilt title ,its in pretty good shape chrome wheels are nice with pretty new tires.The front bumber cover has a small crack in it,The hood has a key mark on it and a few small dings here and there.It needs a drivers front window regulator.If someone wants to fix the motor youd be getting a great deal or fix it and resell it,I just dont have the time to do it right now since my other lse is giving me problems right now also..It has tan interior that is in decent shape also..I was looking to get $2500 out of the car as a whole.Im a little negotiable but not alot.Ive had offers for the whole body kit for $1000 and $550 for the wheels and tires and $100 for the grill so i figure there is at least $900 worth of parts after those things are gone.

florida2011 317.jpg

florida2011 318.jpg

florida2011 323.jpg

If you part it I would be interested in the rear bumper groundeffect and the rear painted plate surround for sure!!!

ok ill let you know,id rather sell it whole if i can because its really worth fixing..

Well let me know cause I have cash in hand!!! If you could pm me a price if u do part it

I will im gonna give a little bit to see if anyone wants the whole car first.As for price i have someone interested in the whole body kit for $1000 so if i do sell it im probally gonna sell the whole kit together or at least the side skirts and rear bumper together .

I have a brand new set of front struts that i bought for my other lse that ill throw in if someone wants the whole car..

If you don't sell the entire kit at once and the member who posted first does not buy it, I WAN a chance to purchase the lower rear valance.

I need the slide assemblies for both sides of the sunroof. I got the car tonight and took it apart and its a mess. So it would be both pieces that have track slots....they are what the glass bolts to. I also need the plastic piece that makes the headliner piece go back and forth...when it jammed up it broke it too. PM me price with shipping to 16828 and hopefully soon.....my car is sitting in the garage with a pretty big hole in the roof and I can't drive it lol

sent you a pm already but forgot to mention that I can pick up if needed. Didnt realize that your that close.

If i decide to part it ,kaball has dibs on the whole lse body kit.Just because it doesnt involve shipping..But im gving it until next wednesday to sell the whole car after that any part is for sale.

If i decide to part it ,kaball has dibs on the whole lse body kit.Just because it doesnt involve shipping..But im gving it until next wednesday to sell the whole car after that any part is for sale.

:eek: Ive sent you 2 pm's before Kaball?

Im like 30 min away if that either way if the deal falls through ive got second dips;)

i know but he is buying the whole kit that is why he is getting first dibs..if i can sell the whole kit together that is my best option..thanks

no problem..If anybody else needs parts im starting to rip this thing apart so let me know..Im going to be moving soon so i dont paln on having it to long before i send it off to the junk yard..

I will take the rear painted plate surround like I said in the first post, let me know how much shipped to mi 48145. Thanks

its a done deal on the body kit..And i have a buyer for the grill rear surround and exhaust tips..

if someone that lives near is willig to pick up te rear bumper for me and ship it to me greyhound its the cheapest shipping for bumpers it would be much apprecited please pm me if your willing to do it

well the guy that is buying the body kit wants the rear bumper also so im throwing that in for him. .sorry

Members online

No members online now.
Back