1998 Mark Viii Parts

Ediazlatin

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
:shifty: I have just got this car and I am selling all of it in parts. I have everything on the car minus some parts: I know the Engine is not there at all..hid lights are gone. I put them on my 97 mark Viii lol, does not have side passenger seat nor does it have rims and tires. also the Ballast is not in it but the neon light is there. let me know what you may need and I will tell you if I have it. more than likely do. I accept almost all forms of payment and local pickup prefered for big items. The car is a 1998 mark viii SPECIAL EDITION. Also the car is maroon in color with 2 tone grey leather seats. have any questions please ask.. Thanks.

Hello and welcome to the site. Just an FYI, it looks like you have the remnants of a Collectors Edition. Does it still have the steering wheel and shifter installed?

Ok can someone help me here.! I got the pics just dont know where to put them. Also, I haven't had time to Research prices for the parts so for now I am asking for best offers. you can email me at Ediazlatin@aol.com or here for a particular picture

Last edited:
Ok here is the update to what has been sold... All Exterior Lights, and Pearl White Grill, Steering wheel and Shifter with would grain trim Around Shifter is also Sold. ABS Rear Sensor is also sold.. both rear ones.

If it is originally a florida car, how does the evap tray look? It is the black, usually rusty, tray under the trunk. I'm looking for a near mint one. Also on the lookout for a MINT passenger inner fender with absolutely no cracks.

You know what.?? I have no clue what a Evap tray is.! Hell, I got this car to help others out as well as myself., Now I will tell you that the car is From Florida It had when running 63,000 miles and Everything I sold is Near Perfect... as for the "Mint" inner Fender...with no cracks or what not... what the heck is that.? Dude if you want it that New buy New..! I know this car is in Great shape and I doubt anything is busted or Cracked or I would have let everyone know when asked.. Everyone that bought stuff from me can Testify to what I am saying.. I don't sell Junk AND I take Pics Before and AFTER removal... You know what... I don't even think I want to do business with you..! Go Jump off a cliff....! :mad:

LOL. wtf?
he asked about some parts and you just got kinda whiny. calm down dude.

just cuz you are in florida and have the car, doesn't make it a florida car. just cuz it's there now doesn't mean it spent even a small part of it's life down there.

the evap tray is under the trunk, like mentioned, and looks like, SURPRISE!, a tray. they rust easily. which is why he doesn't want it if its rusty.

and an inner fender? well, its in the fender! shocking, i know. its plastic. and keeps water and stuff flung off the tire from entering the engine compartment. "Mint" isn't a flavor, it means like new.

just buy new? lol. you are aware if they were available new, people wouldn't buy parts from you right? you can not get them new.

you sell near perfect parts? cool. the car is 13 years old. excuse us if we are slightly skeptical when you say a 13 year old car is called near perfect. you doubt anything is cracked? so you haven't actually checked then.. :rolleyes:

how can you know everything is near perfect if you don't even know what half the parts are..?

i don't think he wants to do business with you...

now. calm down. ask questions (or research) if you don't know what a part is. make some money. be happy. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow. Somebody is a little pissy this evening. Do you even like these cars, or are you just tearing this collectors edition apart for fun? It's not like i asked you for the rear speed sensors....oh wait....you sold them already without a PMS induced fit.

I don't want these parts from you. The inner fender wasn't even for me. Another member asked me to keep an eye out for him. How about you sit and spin on this? ..l.

I hope the rest of the members on this board realize what a dickweed you are and shun you into non-existance.

Thanks for jumpin in there chris. :D

Yo Diaz... I think you took it too far man. He was simply asking a couple questions. You cant take sh!t so defensively bro. Life is too damn short! Yes, you have a sweet parts car, yes I can vouch that the parts are nice & clean but no, ppl on here don't know what you really have unless they ask & you explain. Relax dude, there's a bunch of good ppl on this site. Don't ruin it so early in the game. You only have 18 posts.

You what I had a really bad day yesterday! And took it out on every. I am truly sorry. Didn't mean to sou.d like a hole. Please forgive my last pm's spies!

I had a really bad day yesterday! And took it out on every. I am truly sorry. Didn't mean to sou.d like a hole. Please forgive my last pms episode

Members online

No members online now.
Back