1994 Lincoln Mark VIII LSC???

JC1994

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Please look at the picture of the silver warranty card from the owners manual to my car. It says 1994 Mark VIII LSC 2-door.
The dealer says its a rare 1994 LSC what gives?????

I don't think 1994 LSC's are rare unless its a rare color otherwise your getting :q

All Mark VIII's are Luxury Sport Coupes. All 93-98 Mark VIII's came with that card. Lincoln probably didn't know at the time that they were going to designate the LSC name to another model. The only years that Lincoln included an actual LSC trim with LSC goodies was 95-98.

Thanks for clearing that up for me. I have wondered about it since I bought it,I looked at the card about a year after I bought the car and was suprised to see LSC on it.

the 1994 Mark VIII only had one designation. LSC is all that was available. Hence the LSC is meaningless.

Another designation

I saw a picture posted on one of the three lincoln sites not sure which at the moment but I do remember it was a 1993 Mark VIII and it had "SVT" above the passenger rear bumper on the trunk lid. Anyone know what that could be?

Terrance said:
I saw a picture posted on one of the three lincoln sites not sure which at the moment but I do remember it was a 1993 Mark VIII and it had "SVT" above the passenger rear bumper on the trunk lid. Anyone know what that could be?

That's just someone adding the SVT badge...very popular item for some.

Sean answered the question perfectly. LSC stands for Luxury Sport Coupe...when the Mark VIII first came out, thats what it was, only no special badging. In late 1995 model year, Lincoln decided to "beef it up" a bit, and designed a special model called a true LSC. the special model stayed with us until the car's demise in 1998.

Hell, look at my screen name! I chose the name after I bought my 94, but before I learned about the differences.

Members online

No members online now.
Back