16x7.5 atp, at italia wheels

best offer takes them. would prefer local but willing to meet half way or ship if need be. I do have some newer pics of them all cleaned up if you would like them.

10i5fs7.jpg

21btafl.jpg

these were just takin. Just wiped them down. Yes they are huge pics but they show every detail. the only thing i found as i stated earlier is about a
1.5"L x 1/16"W spot of curb rash.

also, in some of the pic's the center caps dont look right. It was just the camera's flash.

ttt. come on dudes. bottom line for the rims only is 200 plus shipping.

i know its xmas time and money might be tight but thought i'bump it up. still obo. prefer local or can meet if not to far.

both tires and wheels for 300 + shipping firm or 300 local

this is a steal... for darn new pirrelli tires and 95% mint rims...$300 bucks.. come on guys.

200 firm "local" both tires and wheels.. last and final deal.. god dam those chicago red light tickets!!!

still for sale and need them gone as i'm trying to clear some space in the garage ....200 is still the firm price picked up.

i just saw these rims last night. they are immaculate condition and i am surprised that nobody has picked them up yet... only reason i didn't is because the wheel weights don't clear the calipers on my LS...

again, good luck with the sale.

tried to find my newer post but couldnt find the thread... they are still for /s

Members online

Back