06 LSE Body Kits???

whatsupadrian

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Anyone have 06 LSE Kits or know where to get them?
main_per_eng_epa.jpg

You can get them from the dealer or me. It is the same kit that has come on the 04 and 05 LSE's. The way Ford has the pricing is front bumper and side skirts. The side skirts are outrageous in pricing. The bumper is pretty reasonable at around $430. The side skirts are $500 EACH! Ouch! They must be proud of those. Also, these kits are not universal for the 2000-2002 LS's without modifications. However, they will fit any 2003 and up LS. Also, all body items come unpainted.

There is a thread on converting a 00-02 to a 04 - bumpers and headlights - it would be the same....

wow... i guess no brand is without its share of wannabes (i.e. people who put saleen body kits on v6 mustangs, escalade grilles on silverados, etc.) :bestwishe

lexmarkz00 said:
wow... i guess no brand is without its share of wannabes (i.e. people who put saleen body kits on v6 mustangs, escalade grilles on silverados, etc.) :bestwishe

Except with the LS there is NO DIFFERENCE (well maybe a V6/V8 but thats it) in the LSE and LS except for the body kit. I think the 00-02 LSE body kit looks better. The new kit looks like a big mouth bass.

lexmarkz00 said:

I own a 01 ls8, i like the appearance of the newer model lse. Im not trying to slap a v8 emblem on a v6.

What a useless f*ckin post.

Members online

No members online now.
Back