06 Lincoln Ls Wheels&tires Forsale

BAD LT-1

LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
Set Of 4 Brand New, No Miles Lincoln Ls 5-star
Chrome Wheels On Michelin Tires. No Miles On Wheels Or Tires.
Absolute Mint Condition. Asking $750 For The Set, That Price Includes The Tires Aswell!

Here are the pics!

Picture 015.jpg

Picture 016.jpg

Picture 017.jpg

Will they fit?

What size are they? I have an 01 ls sport with 17 in wheels and 235/50 tires, will they fit?

Thanks

Where exactly are you in Southern IL? I live in St. Charles (just west of St Louis). Would you take any less if I picked them up? Feel free to email me at jamyphillips@charter.net. Oh yeah, and are the lug nuts included?

Thanks,
Jamy

Actually im home from school, im in St. Charles, IL 60174,
Its up by chicago. If you came and picked them up, it would be 700.00 and yes the lug nuts are included.

When do you want to come get them? Or do you want me to send them to you? You can call me anytime, my phone is always on me.

so another 4 rims and tires? are they up here or down south? I live near you in the suburbs.Let me know I would be most interested.

I am located in St. Charles, just came up from school. I was going to put them on my 2001 LS, but i just bought a 06 F350 powerstroke. That is correct I have 1 set left. Lug nuts included. Call me cell 630-669-5988 if you are interested. I'am always up real late so you can call me late, its not a problem. Leave message if no answer.
-Stewart

you were every up in mn i would take them. I think shipping would be to much

Are they the same as the ones in the pic? They are just dirty right? no road rashes? I'm in St. Louis, maybe you could drive both sets down for us? LOL

Members online

Back