Need it Photoshopped???(BIG images)

we def should get that 1st one produced....a while back i read about a company that will make custom body kits if you have atleast ten buyers....too bad i dont remember where I saw it

Thanks kleen. its off topic but BTW have u seen the burgandy Lincoln LS running around west covina near the mall.. it has no tints and has 22''s i seen it today on my way to the west covina mall. it was real slick!

Haha.....Maybe......I think i have....maybe not! lol. I did see a older gen one today, black, 20"z, spoiler, tint.....Pretty koo. On valinda on the way 2 west co mall area! LoL.....I will be back soon wit more pix ny the way!
ANd yea....No Prob btw! haha

Juss another lil quicky! hehe....."Thats wat she said..." LoL....Ok for reals though.....Bored, juss thought I'd throw this one out! HOpe ya likes!!! :
LS_Silver_Kitcopy.gif

You gonna try those small suggestions on that two tone? I'd love to see that and add those side pipes with the tip on that silver one.

Nice tail lights on that last one. Some cusom tails would be a welcome option for the LS. I'd like to do LED tails, but with the contours of the gen 1 tails, they don't come out right.

Of course with any of these body kits, one would HAVE to run boost or something to greatly increase stock HP output. You know, walk the walk, so to speak.

tHANKS U GUYS.... I am gonna work on a few more....lil do dads....seee wat i can come up with. And Pektel, so u are saying, QuickLS can rock it, and maybe a few others....But ME with my V6 Couldnt!!!??!?!?? :(.......eh oh well......hahaha. I wanna procharge my car! then maybe I can! LoL

Ok?!?!? I still dont get it! hahaha.....I see the pic.....But I never used it before?!?!? So lost!!!! LoL! But I am doing sumthin with it now! :D I will post it soon! Its juss a lil quicky! Pho Sho!

LS_Vetteexhaust.jpg

Ther u go! LoL I know its off a lil....But I already mereged the layers after i zoomed out to really look at it, but eh.....Oh well! Its juss for ideas sake! haha. I hope ya like guys!
PEACE!!!!

Think I could bother you to 'Chop some Verde Exodus wheels on my car? I'm thinking of switching it up away from chrome and not sure how they'd look. I have pics in the link to the photo gallery here. Not sure which one would be easiest to work with, so take your pick. :D

NYC i think your wheels and car combo as is looks great. i'm waiting for the PS for further remarks though

Thanks, Rick. I'm not all that crazy about the wheels, to be honest. Plus they're a PITA to clean and the offset is too low so they rub. I can't have anybody in the back seat. lol I think I'd rather have black or darker wheels just because the brake dust from these EBC reds sucks and makes my wheels look black chrome after a couple of days.

Can someone put a cowl hood on the front?

More importantly though, can someone photoshop some 4" slash cut stainless tips on the back? Because I don't have bumper cutouts but depending on how it would look I may not hack into my bumper. Thanks!

DSC00370.JPG

DSC00367.JPG

Thanks, Rick. I'm not all that crazy about the wheels, to be honest. Plus they're a PITA to clean and the offset is too low so they rub. I can't have anybody in the back seat. lol I think I'd rather have black or darker wheels just because the brake dust from these EBC reds sucks and makes my wheels look black chrome after a couple of days.

if your going to get a new set you might want to color match them since you want a darker color, might as well match the rest of your car. just my 2 cents

Yea....I will give the PSin a crack....ANd yeah! Like ur rims! LoL. But I will see wat I can do for ya. Maybe give ya a few options on the rims. Sumthing easy to clean right?!?!? For sure....Oh yea....I did sumthin last night too! I was Bored, check this out:
LS_TOON_burnout.gif

Oh and oly did one vette pic so far, the easy one! lol, B&W one! here that one is.......Its hard to turn white to blue, but I will see wat I can do....
BLK_WHT_zr1.jpg

Nyc....yo!

Ok...Ok ok ok.....Check it out...This is wat I got so far....not the best-id-est, but eh, I hope it will do....Got ur black 5 star rims that u wanted...then, I did some custom ASA rims.....They are black center 5 spoke, chrome lip, but with color cordinating 2 your car spoke inserts!!!:p Juss look at the pic. I hope ya like:

LS_rims_Black5.jpg

& the one I kinda dig:

LS_rims_custom.jpg

BAM! Phurr Shuur!

PAYCE!!!!
-JJ:cool:

Members online

No members online now.
Back