How do you feel about Biden NOW?

I already told you long ago that I couldn't care less if someone doesn't vote for Biden in 2024.

But you've voted for Trump twice now and you defend his deplorable behavior. If it squawks like a Trumper...

From your article:

Obstruction by the Republican-controlled US House of Representatives and by Senate Democratic Caucus members Joe Manchin of West Virginia and Kyrsten Sinema of Arizona has not helped the president advance his pro-labor agenda. But even amid that obstruction, he can point to some significant victories. The infrastructure bill, one of the major achievements of his presidency so far, includes robust pro-labor language and requirements, as do many other pieces of legislation.

By any measure, Biden’s labor record at this point is better than that of any recent Democratic or Republican presidents. -snip

Infrastructure Investment and Jobs Act (IIJA): A Win for Workers, Unions

Go Joe!

Last edited:
If by "infrastructure" you mean all the battery powered vehicles that couldn't charge during a bitter winter cold snap... Biden's infrastructure still needs work.

Hooray for gasoline powered vehicles and fossil fuels. :cool:

If by "infrastructure" you mean all the battery powered vehicles that couldn't charge during a bitter winter cold snap... Biden's infrastructure still needs work.

Hooray for gasoline powered vehicles and fossil fuels. :cool:

Seems you didn't read your own article again. LoL. These infrastructure investments, again, from the article YOU posted:
  • Repair, replace and rebuild roads, and bridges.
  • Modernize public transit systems.
  • Upgrade waterways, ports, and airports.
  • Build a national network of electric vehicle charging stations.
  • Enhance broadband infrastructure.
  • Improve water and electric systems.
  • Clean up Superfund and brownfield sites.
  • Boost the resiliency of infrastructure against climate change, natural disasters, and cyberattacks.

You're like the horse guy who got angry and scared when cars where coming into the scene. When in reality, nobody told the horse guy he couldn't still keep his horse :)

"The horse is here to stay, but the automobile is only a novelty — a fad." - Horace Rackham 1903

Seems you didn't read your own article again. LoL. These infrastructure investments, again, from the article YOU posted:
  • Repair, replace and rebuild roads, and bridges.
  • Modernize public transit systems.
  • Upgrade waterways, ports, and airports.
  • Build a national network of electric vehicle charging stations.
  • Enhance broadband infrastructure.
  • Improve water and electric systems.
  • Clean up Superfund and brownfield sites.
  • Boost the resiliency of infrastructure against climate change, natural disasters, and cyberattacks.

You're like the horse guy who got angry and scared when cars where coming into the scene. When in reality, nobody told the horse guy he couldn't still keep his horse :)

"The horse is here to stay, but the automobile is only a novelty — a fad." - Horace Rackham 1903

I like your horse quote... but tell that to the people in Ukraine. I think they would disagree.

If shit REALLY goes wrong with things in this world... you will be wanting the horse.

Again... Biden is no one's "savior"... and definitely not your "messiah".

I'm not afraid that you speech like a toddler. It's somewhat oddly amusing.
Correct... there is no reason to be afraid of Biden, but he also has a "higher power" to answer to.

Remember my mention of Gog and Magog? (in the Bible). Like I said previously... Russia and China are going to attack Israel, along with Iraq. But G-d will protect Israel.

At that point shit is really going to "hit the fan". Hold on... It's coming.

I like your horse quote... but tell that to the people in Ukraine. I think they would disagree.

If shit REALLY goes wrong with things in this world... you will be wanting the horse.

Again... Biden is no one's "savior"... and definitely not your "messiah".

The point you're still missing: There are still horses today but things change as technology moves forward. No need to be angry and scared over it.

Another Straw Man Fallacy out of you, no one has claimed that about Biden.

LOL... I don't give a crap about the horses... and I'm certainly not scared. But if you truly knew what was coming... you would be... and be "getting right" with G-d.

Correct... there is no reason to be afraid of Biden, but he also has a "higher power" to answer to.

Remember my mention of Gog and Magog? (in the Bible). Like I said previously... Russia and China are going to attack Israel, along with Iraq. But G-d will protect Israel.

At that point shit is really going to "hit the fan". Hold on... It's coming.

You're so weird with your "Biden will answer to god!" rants. Have at them all you want, but your selective choosing of Biden is just odd and funny to watch. eg you didn't do this when Trump was in office.

Russia will not attack Israel. China will not attack Israel. Iraq will not attack Israel, as it does not have the ability. Now Iran will attack Israel through another party and Iran is backed by Russia/Putin when doing so. You know Russia and Putin, the country and dictator Trump and many Republicans are in a love-affair with.

Members online

No members online now.
Back