ZOMG my 20's!

Missing Linc'

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
Somebody, please, buy these.

MSR type 85's or something like that, chrome is chipped on I think all of them, scratches, yadda yadda, 1 piece 20x7.5's? Maybe 8's, didnt pay attention, 35mm offset but also could be wrong because you guessed it, I didnt pay attention.. Theyll come with my Nittos, 555's up front in a 245 fashion and NT05's out back that are on the wear marks in all their 255 glory. Shoot me a price that you wanna pay, with shipping, without, if you wanna split it, pick them up, teleport over here, what the fukk ever. Im in Central Connecticut. Oh and if you dont want the tires your gonna get them anyways, just none of them will have tread left and Ill have amazing burnout videos.

DSCF0026 - Copy.jpg

STH71033.jpg

are they bent or just chipping?
My teleporter is down so I'll need them shipped.
ANy close up pics? doesnt sound like you care to take any?

You should post in the reg forum and have the link to this for sale thread, you'll get more views that way, plus, more poeple go on the reg forum than here even if they are looking to be things. If the noobs can't find the search button, how will they find the for sale forum. Good luck with the sale

Just outta curiousity... Would these rims have multiple bolt patterns in them?

Offset for a Mark VIII?

are they holding air, cracked or anything like that, call me at 270-498-0998, I have staff duty so I can't get back on the forum.

are they holding air, cracked or anything like that, call me at 270-498-0998, I have staff duty so I can't get back on the forum.

Answer your phone damnit. Dont tell me to call and not answer :mad: Lol

Hit me back when your free, 931-436-4575, I know how retarded Staff Duty gets.

Members online

No members online now.
Back