zomg 02 LSE front bumper

Geldtron

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
http://www.partsultimate.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=1337_6977_40647&product_id=154066

found a site that re-manufactures LSe front bumpers. i was in search of one ever since i smashed up my front bumper. Just hope its not to hard to pull off my old one and not break any clips or any sort that will be needed to attach the new one as it doesnt come with a "kit". pullin it up on my neighbors lift later this week to take a look under it and see how this is gonna work.

http://info.automotix.net/bodyparts/2002-lincoln-ls-fog_lights-f107901.html
and the fog lamp to replace the broken one, this one comes with the plastic housing by the looks of it.

What do you mean its a scam? if they have the part and they send it whats to worry aobut?...pls xplain more. im not finding a discussion on it

but yes it would fit a 00 with out a gap. its a manufactured to OEM standards according to the website. otherwise i would just buy the kit off of LSK and pay the xtra for a full on kit of the 03-06 (which would leave a gap :( ) so im trying to find a way to get a 00-02 LSE bumper. and this has been my only solid find so far. i hope M4rk isnt right

how do you reman a bumper anyway? bondo?

besides. half the pages on that google link are complaints anyway.

No idea how they could re-manufacture it but i was just posting what i read. and ya found the posts on how fail and scam they are. tried calling 2 times went to voicemail. 3rd time my call got denied straight up....so ya avoiding them.
the search continues for the elusive LSE front bumper, grrr @ mn winters.

If you can find the A-hole that bought the CDC 1st Gen LSE bumper from underneith of me, I'll trade you mine for that one.. ;)

If you can find the A-hole that bought the CDC 1st Gen LSE bumper from underneith of me, I'll trade you mine for that one.. ;)

lol i wish i could even find out to be bought out from under on :confused:

anyone konw anything about this website??
http://www.aaapart.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=1_7107_7300_7303&product_id=235716

seems sketchy as its web setup/actual business location seems really close to that partsultimate.com bs scamming website i found earlier...

i had 8 of them a year and a half ago i should have kept them they are going to be collectors items...I told everybody i was getting them and everybody wanted them and when i actually got them only one person off here bought one..I sold the rest on ebay..lol

i had 8 of them a year and a half ago i should have kept them they are going to be collectors items...I told everybody i was getting them and everybody wanted them and when i actually got them only one person off here bought one..I sold the rest on ebay..lol

I remember you saying that, you shipped through grey hound right?

yea i shipped them through greyhound it was around 1/4 of the price...And they were regular gen 1's

Members online

No members online now.
Back