zmt325: wont sent parts or refund money

McGyver

New LVC Member
Reaction score
Hey, i am assuming that zmt325 on this forum is the same as on r3vlimited because he talked about making a lincoln sleeper. if not, then just forget about this:

On 05-12-2010, I sent $200 as a gift through paypal (i know, i saved $12 and lost $200...) for all the plugs, wires, switches, heating element, and console to retrofit my '89 bmw convertible with heated seats. That was also the last day he was on r3vlimited. He said he couldn't send it right away as he was out of town and i told him that it was fine, just to not take months. Then he was detained without his cell phone in texas. And now i have been calling him multiple times a day and leaving messages for the past month and he wont answer or return my calls.

If you know this guy personally, please get him to call me!

I would not do business with him again based on my experience and the fact that he has done this to at least 2 other forum members.

-jerry

Cliff notes:
zmt325 on r3vlimited has had my $200 for parts for the last 4 months. He hasnt sent the parts or refunded the money. He wont answer/return my calls. If you know him, get him to call me.

^last time i saw him on here was when i pm'ed him and left a message on his profile.

Members online

Back