Ziebart 96 from Tampa now in OH??????

MsM8tress

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
My Mark is from Tampa, just brought him up here, should I rust and under carriage him? His tummy is lickable!!!!!! As far as rust, have not seen any, but haven't actually taken apart the doors, trunk lid "canal" clean too. What do you say 235.oo or he shouldn't need it?

Thanks in Advance Guys

Debi

I'm sorry, I was distracted. I keep picturing you licking the underside of your car.

hey leave here alone
don,t pick on my felow Ohio ian
but that was kinda cute :)
id say go for it
im not doing it this year couse i have like 2000 dollars i still have to spend that i don,t have lol
but next year im gona have the undercarage taken car of someone told me that i can have the rust buffed and removed and then have it taken car of under there

you guys are too silly! I thought I was the only on that got turned on by car talk! LOLOL Maybe I'll have to take a pic of that for ya ;)

Thanks for the insight. The Ziebart shop up here said about 240.00 for both, and annual 40.00 check ups but no warrantee, they told me hes too old, those silly boys!

Debi

that seems like a diecent price for a good inspection/ rust removal/ undercoating. Are they using basic undercoating, or 2 stage stuff? I used 2 stage polyurethane truck bed lining on the bottom of my 95. Could'nt be happier with it.

hummm, good question, I'll have to ask. Wow, plyu huh - how much did that run, and did you do it yourself?

Yea. I try to do all of my auto stuff myself. it was about 300 for the materials, and i had to buy the special gun for the stuff. The only thing about it is, you have to have the under carrage completely clean, and 100% free of grease and oil. I took my rear suspension, gas tank, and exaust down to do it.

You could get away with having the undercairrage steam cleaned. I don't think you want to go the route I did.

Mike

Members online

Back