Zex nitrous kit

Screw-Rice

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
Decided I want to go with a blower, so figure I would put out a feeler for my nitrous kit.

It's a Ford EFI dry kit, with a full 10lb bottle. Only thing missing is the bottle brackets and toggle switch. So maybe $30 worth of parts needed. Comes with the following extras...
Pressure gauge on bottle
Bottle heater
Bottle blanket

Everything worked perfect when I pulled it off my last car. Want to make some room in the garage. I am in Colorado Springs, but head to Denver/Aurora area fairly regularly. Asking $400.

I would like to sell in state, so I don't have to empty the bottle. Don't want to waste $50 in nitrous.

Decided I want to go with a blower, so figure I would put out a feeler for my nitrous kit.

It's a Ford EFI dry kit, with a full 10lb bottle. Only thing missing is the bottle brackets and toggle switch. So maybe $30 worth of parts needed. Comes with the following extras...
Pressure gauge on bottle
Bottle heater
Bottle blanket

Everything worked perfect when I pulled it off my last car. Want to make some room in the garage. I am in Colorado Springs, but head to Denver/Aurora area fairly regularly. Asking $400.

I would like to sell in state, so I don't have to empty the bottle. Don't want to waste $50 in nitrous.

check you PM

Members online

No members online now.
Back