ZEX filter?...

thethirdeye88

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
i was wondering if this would be a bad idea or not...

http://www.zex.com/

you have to find the ejector air amplifier...

i am not a big fan of nitrous...but i think that might be fun with little shots...but i have heard that spraying is more addictive than crack and heroin....

I found it, and I am posting the info here:

400-220_EjectorAirAmp_001.jpg

The ZEX™ Ejector Air Amplifier™ (patent pending) is the first air induction system to harness the kinetic energy of compressed nitrous oxide. It easily installs in place of your standard cone air filter and connects to any manufacturers dry nitrous system. As the high-speed nitrous gas exits the nozzle in the end of the filter, the stream "captures" the surrounding air and induces a significant increase in airflow. Tests show increases of 50 cfm with just a 75 hp shot of nitrous. The other great benefit of the "Ejector" is that it greatly simplifies a dry nitrous kit installation. You don’t have to drill and tap your intake tube for a standard nozzle, simply slide the ZEX™ Ejector Air Amplifier™ in place of your standard cone filter and your ready to spray. The "Ejector" design has been incorporated into a race-quality air filter that is both washable and reusable, for years of superior performance.

HOW IT WORKS

INCREASES AIRFLOW
The ZEX™ Ejector Air Amplifier™ is the first air induction system to harness the kinetic energy of nitrous oxide. As the high-speed nitrous gas exits the nozzle in the end of the filter, the stream “captures” the surrounding air and induces a significant increase in airflow. Tests show increases of 50 cfm with just a 75 hp shot of nitrous. This airflow increase maximizes the potential of your engine’s air induction system!

EASES NITROUS KIT INSTALLATION
The other great benefit of the Ejector is that it greatly simplifies a dry nitrous kit installation. No longer do you have to drill and tap your intake tube for a standard nozzle, just slide the ZEX™ Ejector Air Amplifier™ in place of your standard cone filter and your ready to spray. This means in just a few minutes, you can be enjoying the benefits of airflow enhancing nitrous injection!

WASHABLE & REUSABLE
The Ejector’s design has been incorporated into a race quality air filter that is washable and reusable. This level of quality ensures that you will not only have the most efficient method of nitrous injection, it will be the last air filter you’ll ever have to buy!

400-400_Air-Amplifier_001.jpg

No one knows how to use the Search button anymore. We seriously need Frogman back to enforce that in his own special way.

Ills told me that it wont work in a pm...this thread was up forever before i ever got a response...it wont work because its a pre MAF...if it was post MAF then yes...but i think that it would be extremely cool if it would...

Members online

No members online now.
Back