You've GOT to see this!

John Hubertz

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
On the Mark VIII thread we've been laughing and yelling about British Motor Journalist Jeremy Clarkston and his lampooning of the Mark on this link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pmw9fpoZFmU

THEN somebody posted this full 30 minute show on Detroit cars....and in the middle he tests a 1989 TownCar....and says..... (about the ride) "imagine a baboon on a waterbed covered with itching powder...." and after that he settles down and gets REALLY critical! :D :D :D :D

Don't download unless you've got high speed....it's 199MB. http://q45.spilky.com/motorworld/

Enjoy!

Jeremy said it had a 7 litre engine ???

I thought they were 4.6 litre engines. Also, the wanker must have tested a V-6 Mustang because he said the performance wasn't there.

I watch him and the other two wankers on the one hour show every weekend called Top Gear. We get it on cable on the BBC Canada channel.

I enjoy their commentary but I am decidedly a North American when it comes to disagreeing with some of their evaluations.

I couldn't care less how a street car goes round a circuit track. I'm far more concerned about straight line acceleration, comfort and decent prices used.

Sixlitre

That truelly shows just how much of a stupid FUKKER he is. 7liter lmao. he was drunk of the EEWWW WEEEEE. as i watched him say all the wrong specs on each car all i could here was that dang nabbit beer commercial where the 2 guys kept yelling BRILLIANT.. lmao.. this guy wouldnt know a true luxury car if it ran his ass over and then backed over his ass 3 times. He had the nerve to say yuck to the CREME color interior that car was absolutely beautiful. with its 7liter V8 engine lmao...

What an idiot if your going to bash American made cars do some fukken research and wanker is putting it lightly as to what i would like to call him..lmao

Well, that guy is a quality grade A moron.:D 7 liters LMAO!!!!! WOW!!!

I can't get the Town Car one to work.:( :rolleyes:

Members online

No members online now.
Back