Your Calendar Month of December...

Hot*Mk8

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
decemberLast_zpsda5ffdae.jpg

I shed more than a few tears getting to this point... I hope you guys like it. It comes straight from my heart. Rest assured that the calendar copy will be clear. The optimization on Photobucket isn't doing it great justice.

Thanks for the suggestion of his name, slowmkiii. Now it's finished.

Last edited:
Very glad you guys like it. Cool. I'll try to get the cover finished today so that we can print this bad boy. :D

Like I told you on facebook. You wow'd me from the beginning. Just speechless. The calendar was more than likely NOT going to happen this year for LVC yet you picked up where it was left off & ran with it. You didn't have to do it but you did it from your heart. That shows what a true, enthusiast, member & friend is all about. Thanks Laurie for all you've done.

Now all we need is to get a hold of the new owner of Doug's Mark so we can bring him over to the community. His car is iconic. I don't even think he knows what he has.

Donna forwarded my email request to the new owners, Alex, so we'll just have to wait and see. Apparently, they may go to Carlisle next year.

Members online

Back