"You touch my junk and I'll have you arrested"

Yeah, it's really mean here.
You'll get a 1,000 word essay explaining why your wrong, usually providing sources.

Have any of you spent much time on the internet?
With rare exception, "political forums" that aren't moderated to the point of boredom usually involve people calling each other the C-word back and forth and nothing more than that. That isn't the case here.

Nice edit of Cal in your post, ford nut...

People are just breeding too darn fast and the Earth can only house so much.

Sure about that?

The notion of a "Population Bomb" (and the theories supporting it) has been thoroughly discredited. In fact, the famous bet between the late Julian Simon and Paul Ehrlich pretty well demonstrates that fact. The fact that Ehrlich has any credibility at all speaks more to the intellectual dishonesty, bias and groupthink involved in Academia and in elitist circles then anything else.

In fact, in many modern counties, death rates exceed birth rates.

Sure about that?

The notion of a "Population Bomb" (and the theories supporting it) has been thoroughly discredited. In fact, the famous bet between the late Julian Simon and Paul Ehrlich pretty well demonstrates that fact. The fact that Ehrlich has any credibility at all speaks more to the intellectual dishonesty, bias and groupthink involved in Academia and in elitist circles then anything else.

In fact, in many modern counties, death rates exceed birth rates.

...where's the civility???
What a cruel, dare I say, savage response.... :D

If your points and arguments are superlative you may get the last word.

Yeah, it's really mean here.
You'll get a 1,000 word essay explaining why your wrong, usually providing sources.

I would write a thousand word essay as to why you're wrong, but... well, I'm busy! Got an appointment to have my nose hairs shaved. Can't miss it. Takes months to book one and if I miss it, it will be another 5 months. :p

:D

Inaccuracy

I can't remember the last time I pounded a Bible, and I put my .45 on the desk when I put my PJs on!:p

(Actually I lied---I don't wear PJs.)

KS

ROFL...welcome to the LVC politics forum.

If you carry a gun and pound a bible you will fit well in here.
But....have any opinions away from the far right you will get savaged.
It matters not what sex you are or the color of your skin......but it can be used as a tool to carry out the cruelty.
Or if your name is Bristol Palin you get called a whore by this guy^^^^^

^^^^^^
Chapter President of.........

he-man-woman-haters.jpg

Nope - sorry guys - I had accidentally posted something that I meant to go elsewhere. Nothing quite so diabolical as you would like to think... ;)

The American public has forgotten.

Its sad....when something happens everyone will blame TSA. So if we do our jobs we are wrong, if we dont do our jobs we are too.

Its not a big deal folks. When i fly i have to take my shoes off and go through all the same procedures as everyone else. Being part of the agency gives me no special privileges.

Everyday we have to put up with unruly passengers who have attitudes, some who dont bathe, and some who have no idea what is going on. Same rules for the past four years and the concept of 3.4oz or less is somehow hard to comply with.

There are some screeners who should not be employed but i bet you know some coworkers who shouldint work with you either. And missing stuff....well quite frankly it is impossible to get every single little thing. Try looking at a xray machine for several hours a day and seeing over a thousand bags full with tons of clutter.

When something is missed everyone knows about it, but when ones of us catches 30 rounds of rilfe rounds or a loaded hangun no one cares.

Members online

Back