You know the car

The Reaper

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
I can't seem to get a hold of Mike (94m5) to save my life. Short of my taking a trip to Denver and paying him a visit, I'm out of options here.

I still don't have the title to the car, and the damned tags are expired. So, for all intents and purposes, the car is literally useless to me. I can't drive it around because of the expired tags, and I can't get a sheriff's title on it.
With that said, I've got two options. Sell the car to someone who will take it as it, or part it out. Before you all send me all sorts of hate mail, please understand something: It's my money on the line here. I don't like people screwing with me when it comes to money.

PM me parts requirements and I'll PM you prices. You'd be surprised at some of the deals you might get.

If you DO decide to buy te car outright, I'm only asking 7 Grand for it. And you have to understand that I may or may not have the title to it. That's with a brand new exaust (sorry Mike, the current exhaust on the car is horrible. It drags on ants), and a freshly rebuilt alternator - had to get it rebuilt to keep the same painted case.
As I said, you know the car. If you don't then you're probably not interested.

The only thing I'm not parting out is the Radio. But will include it with the car if you buy te whole car.

Got it taken care of man. (check e-mail.)

Sorry for the delay, No internet at the new house, and 12 hr days leaves me little time to get on here and check this stuff. That'l change soon enough.

Mike

Members online

No members online now.
Back