you know the best things in life is free....

STANKNLINCOLN

LVC Member
Reaction score
P8300069.jpg

Well i got me a little"free" project.A 1995 lincoln mark VIII with 200k grandma miles on it.I'm gonna have tons of questions,because as of tomorrow i will no longer have my pride and joy my 99 camaro SS.
This car has been sitting for a while and needs lots of TLC.I jumped her off and drove her 60 miles home with no issues.That pic is of me pulling in the driveway playing around beeing goofy for the kids.I will be around.

Free mark viii? Awesome!

Get that jacked air ride fixed. And the broken door handle.

Free mark viii? Awesome!

Get that jacked air ride fixed. And the broken door handle.

i need to learn about this airride.what can i do with it?tips please

An LS1 Camaro SS, really? Where's it going? I dream about the 02 anniversary's with the SLP exhaust.

a guy came from DC and picked it up.i had the slp exaust,but that way to loud.i had a long parts list if you would like to see.

http://www.ls1tech.com/forums/vehic...k-blk-m6-ss-cam-only-bolt-ons-forsale-9k.html

Welcome to LVC.
How did you get it for free?

we traded our old(newer side bye side)fridge for it a while back.

Hows it feel to have a real car :p ? Welcome too! Youll love it here!

yea yea yea....thanks for the welcome.im gonna need alot of tips to get this thing back in good shape.just hit the salvage yard yesterday and got some new interior out of a 98.will the console fit?

Welcome to LVC!!! I think you'll like it here.:V I think its easier to do the spring suspension swap than mess with air ride, but thats just me. The consoles are different and im pretty sure you cant swap them without modification. where are you from? Los Angeles, Louisiana, or Lower Alabama/Florida Panhandle?

Members online

No members online now.
Back