Yo Yo Yo

Capio53

LVC Member
Reaction score
How y'all doing? Been visiting LVC for a while and don't know why it took my so long to join. I absolutely love my 2001 V8 Lincoln LS...her name is Midnight. She's black on black and soon to be on black deep dish rims with a chrome lip with low pros so she looks like she cutting through the pavement. I haven't done any mods except for my system because of the numerous problem we have had. First was the tranny(2200) then the engine started to go so a tune up with coils(about 600) then the engine went that same week. I had a choice to spend 3gs on a new car or fix her. Since the new not rebuilt tranny only had 25000 on it at most I decided to get a engine "transplant" even though everyone told me not to. Then lost my job cause the mechanics to 1 1/2 months to do it. They kept telling me it will be ready tomorrow everyday after the first call 2 weeks after I dropped her off. This cost me 1800 for the engine with 55000 miles on it and 1300 for the swap. 5 months on unemployment I started to get bites for a job so I had to go on interview obviously and drive my car. What do you know I get a few job offers and she flashes me the check engine light. At this point I decided what the hell I can build and repair lasers why can't I fix my car. This is where my story begins...LOL no really I found that all the 02 sensors were bad so I replaced them and changed the spark plugs. Now shes over heating and this weekend I will change the thermostat. I plan on buying ignition coils tomorrow and will put all 8 on when they come in the mail.

Members online

Back