yes i should search. rim??

vr4

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
i know....i just dont have the time right now an my mark hasnt been shipped out from hawaii yet.

will a 17x10.5 or at least a 17x9 fit under the back? can i squeeze 17x9s up front?

yes...im thinking of running 03 cobra wheels. (painted. not chrome)

That's original. Yes the 9 inch wheels will fit on the rear. IIRC, 10.5's would start rubbing on the sway bars on the rear. I'm sure toy could go wider and get the hole vato effect with the wheels sticking out of the fender wheels with the "proper offset.

Sorry I shouldn't comment! but... I have time too.. LOL...

Wow.... so in order to not get scolded for not using the search feature you need to post I should use the search..

Wow... LOL.... and you get a nice decent reply..

I'll tell Joey to put that in the info for new members. LOL...

I'm only having fun here Frogman... I didn't even say the "H" word... LOL...

vr4 said:
i know....i just dont have the time right now an my mark hasnt been shipped out from hawaii yet.

will a 17x10.5 or at least a 17x9 fit under the back? can i squeeze 17x9s up front?

yes...im thinking of running 03 cobra wheels. (painted. not chrome)

Better stick with 8 or 9" wide wheels depending on the offset. Its not like you can spec the offset of the wheel so that in combination with the width is the real question in regard to fitment.

A 10" wide wheel will fit in the rear but its tight and requires a custom offset.

Brad

the offset i found on the 10.5 is +27mm offset and 6.9" backspacing. on the 9 i found +24mm and 5.95" backspacing

i also found some 8s if the 9 wont fit...+12mm and 4.95" backspacing

since i got time ill go do some searching now.

Staff online

Members online

Back