x-mas came early

97LTCSS

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
the lincoln got a new mod...i put it on this past weekend! regardless of what the haters think...its my ride...so let me know what you guys think...if you like it, cool....
-if you don't...:q:q:q:q it...i ain't h8ting, its my ride...you know what i mean

sizing it up...
553837_79_full.jpg

some progress...
553837_78_full.jpg

installed...
553837_77_full.jpg

my favorite pose...
553837_76_full.jpg

like i said...good or bad feedback...im gonna keep it, so all is welcome!

When done right, I actually like the spare tire mount - Merry Christmas

nice add on i wouldnt want it for my tc i built a baseboard to hide my spare tire but if its what u want its cool i just dont see a reason to make this long car any longer

:I with Joey....when done right it looks good.....and yours looks good......keep em coming! :Beer

Hi 97LTCSS

I don't think your photography shows of the full majesty of your efforts, your continental kit is the dogs twitcher, makes a great car better :)

Regards

Dereck

mespock said:
What's a Lincoln with out a Spare tire mounted on the back!!

Why do they put the hump on the Marks!!

Merry Christmas :Beer
Because Bro; since the 1956 Lincoln Continental Mark II two door hardtop V-8, that hump has replaced the functional and the faux exterior, rear mounted spare wheel (1939 was the last year for the fender mounted spare).

It's atradition bro!
oldschool1015t.jpg

thats what im talking about

see thats what i mean...even if your not into that style of thing, its cool when you hear someone else say...that looks good, and not even do what you do!!!

97LTCSS said:
the lincoln got a new mod...i put it on this past weekend! regardless of what the haters think...its my ride...so let me know what you guys think...if you like it, cool....
-if you don't...:q:q:q:q it...i ain't h8ting, its my ride...you know what i mean

sizing it up...
553837_79_full.jpg

some progress...
553837_78_full.jpg

installed...
553837_77_full.jpg

my favorite pose...
553837_76_full.jpg

like i said...good or bad feedback...im gonna keep it, so all is welcome!

where can i get one for my 98 cartier?????

I like it, I have always liked spare tire mounts on most Lincolns. On your car it looks really good. :Beer

i cant see the pics. but i have seen you conti. kit before. looks great!

i keep checkin ebay for one, but they all say cadillac.

LincolnJames said:
here is mine on my 98.and thats my arm in the first pic :waving:

lincolnjames, where did you get your spare mount??????

i need one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the ones that say cadillac are the same they are universal..mine came from a 96 fwd deville.i trimmed up the bottom to curve to my bumper.check local junkyards i bought 2 last month for 75 bux.i have like 6 altogether right now but im holding on to them for a while ,i may sell a few later but i collect them like they are gold

nyflava said:
lincolnjames, where did you get your spare mount??????

i need one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ohh yeah and the ones with the hub caps ,the caps pop out and u can put your own lincoln cap in it.also the 98s + are easier to mount than the earlier models here is a pic when i first put it on when it was stock color

post-5741-1109813356.jpg

DSC06532.JPG

looks tight. i want one on my car!

damn james... your car was the same color as mine! its not a bad color.. pleasing to the eye... i wish it were black though.

Members online

No members online now.
Back