WTB Stock wheels and tires (LS)

MaddShadez

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
I need some cheap winter rims! i had chrome rims but with no winter rims the salt ate through them and I'm forced to buy a new pair of rims this week. To avoid this happening again i want some winter rims. I don't care too much how they look as long as they aren't bent or anything. I would really prefer tires to come with them so i don't have to buy more. Anyone have some they want to get rid of, or know where a junk yard has some? I'm not looks to spend $500 on a pristine set, just some wheels no one wants anymore. 16's or 17's makes no difference. Thanks!

I saw the rims on ebay but i currently have 18's and don't want to buy new tires. I was hoping to get a complete set for cheap.

Josh, I'm hoping to get a set sooner, but if I can't find any i will definitely give you a holler. thanks!

I have sport 17's with all season tires that I was considering selling. Tires have about 15k of use. I can measure the thread left on them if you want.

Sounds like yours are nicer than what i am looking for. I'm just wanting some cheap rims and tires for winter use. Thanks tho!

I'm on a tight budget (child support does that to a person). I'm already having to buy new 18" rims to replace the ones i have now, i don't want to spend a lot on stock rims i will only use 3 months a year. $300 is a great deal, but (for me) not as a second set. If i were to replace my 18's altogether than i would jump at that offer.

To bad your not close to me, I've got a set of winter studs mounted on factory rims for $80.
We recently traded the LS in with the aftermarket 18" for a Lincoln Mark LT.

Here is a shot of the LS with the winter rubber-
P1310652.jpg

Members online

No members online now.
Back