Wtb still: ac vents

BAD97LSC

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
I still need a left and right ac vent for my mustang, all the marks share the same vent. I am looking for 93 mocha tan, or 97-98 prairie tan, or 93-98 black. I can just use the louver insert if the vent or the entire vent doesn't matter. I thought a member here was sending me some but that was weeks ago and I need them mine are broken and we are already bouncing under 90 degrees here in fl. Let me know wgat you have. Please respond here in this thread or email me don't pm me. I lost my gold membership and I am not renewing it and my pm box is full and I am not deleting 728 Pm's with my phone! Jamies98lsc@aol.com thanks

Hey, man. I'll take a look at what I've got. I've parted out both a mocha interior 93 and am currently parting out a black interior 93, so I might be able to find a pair. The only thing is the parts I have from the mocha car are from way back so I don't remember what I've already sold and what I still have as far as little parts like this, and I'm fairly certain the vent on the far left of the dash in the black interior car was probably destroyed when it was wrecked, considering part of the dash on that side was damaged, but I'll take a look at what I've got when I get up to my other property where I'm keeping everything.

If anyone else has what Jamie's looking for, feel free to jump in. I'm just trying to help here, so I won't be butthurt if someone else beats me to it since I'm not even 100% sure I have the parts anyway.

Jamie, I looked today, and wasn't able to come up with anything. The black dash is a definite no go, as it's completely destroyed on the driver's side where the vent would be. I can't even see the vent hole on that side. I looked through some of my boxes of parts for the mocha vents, and couldn't find them, and, like I said, I'm not sure if I even still have them, but I'll try to get up there again sometime when I get a chance to look some more.

Like I said, maybe somebody else can jump in here. Black interior Mark VIII's are fairly common, so it's a good chance somebody's got a set. Good luck.

I might have a couple in mid-matched colors, if you're willing to paint them. I don't think I have 2 of any one color.

No thanks that's what's in it now geeze with all the guys here with so many parts I though 30 people would easily have a pair of tan or black vents!

Jamie, text me exactly what it is you want and let me see if I have it. I know I have two vents, maybe three. I'll send you pics of what I do have and you can decide if it's something you can use. Just let me know. Post office is 2 minutes down the road from me.

man i have them pulled in my trunk.... pulled them 2 weeks ago. if you would just pm me an address, i would be glad to ship them @ no cost as i stated before. if you still need the praire tan ones

Members online

No members online now.
Back