WTB Mark VIII Gen2

MediumD

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
I won't be able to make an offer on the silver 97 base I'm looking at because I'm gonna be out of town until next Monday, so in order to keep my options open I'll see if anyone on here is selling.

I'm looking for a 97-98 in any color except green, base or LSC makes no difference to me. The catch is that I don't really want to travel out of the following states: NM, AZ, CO, TX, UT, NV, CA, WY, OK, KS, and NE. Anything farther from Albuquerque NM than that and it would have to be a real good deal. If it needs a bit of work fine but it needs to make it back to Albuquerque. I'd get another Gen1 if the paint, body and interior are good, and the price is right.

My current Mark is green (I call it the green piece) and... I dunno I just don't really like green. There's a green 97 LSC in Autotrader for 2.5k I'm still considering in Chula Vista, CA, if it weren't green it would be in my driveway right now. If the price is right I'd do a green one, but from your other post it looks like you're not in a hurry so the price won't be too low (not that I blame you for that but still.)

I have a 97 lsc from kentucky now in chicago for 2 months clean car fax color is white with grey interior>4,000.00 will get it>773 569 6397

Members online

No members online now.
Back