For Sale WTB: 1998 CE Silver Ingot set

stang99x

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
I'm looking for a set of the Mark VIII silver ingots that came with the CE to add to my collection. I have the Continental set already, and want to have the Mark set with it. If anyone has a set for sale, or knows someone who would like to sell a set, please let me know. (please realize also, I'm not interested in paying a mint for them. Silver is very low in price here lately, and the Continental sets on ebay are less than $200 everyday......I only mention this as some fool that responded from another forum wanted $1250 for a set)

Thanks

And the forum poster made me use the For Sale prefix.........

I'd research the history of the car,and try to get the set that came with it. Car fax, and try to find the 1st owner. One of my CE's came from NY,but I haven't had any luck.

I've never seen the Conti sets go for less than $200. The lowest I've seen has been recently at $250, and that was because the case was all tore up.

Here's the under 200 mark sale from ebay. And silver dropped again today, further reducing value. There are those who are purist and think they should always remain with the car, and those who don't care about the ingots. I love the Mark VIII and would love to get my hands on a set of those. Here you can see the latest sales prices http://www.ebay.com/itm/351211987998?_trksid=p2060778.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT And with silver down again today, on a 3 year dropping trend, I don't see it raging back anytime soon.

But thanks to any and all that are helping@

I've never seen the Conti sets go for less than $200. The lowest I've seen has been recently at $250, and that was because the case was all tore up.

I just noticed you were in Columbia. My uncle lives in Gaston right down the road. I go by the Palmetto State Armory in Columbia everytime I go to see him.

Members online

No members online now.
Back