Wow, What a Nice Rear End!!

Lincoln Luebbe

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Gotcha!!

2002 LSE spoiler finally installed. Had a heck of a time trying to get it straight.

003.jpg

007.jpg

013-1.jpg

016-2.jpg

That looks great man. And props on washing the LS with a jacket on.

Thanks Driz'.

It was in the high 60's last week and it plunged down into the low 30's for the past four days...

Gotta love Ohio-

thats hot luebbe, the gen1 lse spoiler looks way better than the gen2

Did you wash your car at the pay n spray? Please tell me you didn't use the brush of death...

Spoiler looks awesome. My favorite for the ls.

That looks great man. And props on washing the LS with a jacket on.

This SoCal boy has a story about the first time I washed the car in January when we lived in SLC. In my defense, it was sunny......

Looks great! Did you have to do all the sanding I had to do to get it flat on top before painting?

Thanks everyone-

XFord no I didn't do any sanding, but after I got home I noticed the back right side of the spoiler is not as tight against the decklid as the left back side. I am happy with the way it is mounted (after repeated attempts...) So I'm going to wait until tomorrow to see if it settles overnight. If not I may put a little more sticky stuff under there to hold it in place better.

I got it second hand so it did not come with the factory double sided tape. I used 3M body moulding tape for the back side of the spoiler.

Very nice rear end!!!!!!!! LSe spoiler completes the rear of the ls.

Nice lse badge

Did you wash your car at the pay n spray? Please tell me you didn't use the brush of death...

Spoiler looks awesome. My favorite for the ls.

Sometimes I go to the pay-n-spray and use that brush on my wheel wells if they get bad enough. I always think about how bad the next car rubbed down with that thing is gonna be scratched.

Members online

No members online now.
Back