wow @ the GTO's

b34nz

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
My roommate just bought a Pontiac GTO
Those things are fast as balls, any of you ever driven in one? Other than the Viper I rode in, it's the fastest car I have ever been in. And they're cheap. It's a 1-owner, carfax buy back guarantee, 18k miles for only $18,000.
Black on black too.

(and no, I don't get to ride in many fast cars)

yep, raced a few when I had my 89 5.0, they would always pull me about a car unless they had a little extra. Just wish they didnt look like a grand am. An overall nice car, wish my LS was as fast.

Yeah I always thought they were decent looking, not over done. Its hard to bring back a muscle car name like that and satisfy everyone. I think the 5.7s were ragged on for being a little weak for the HP they had. Probably why the 6.0 followed quickly. They are at the track alot and they can move very good...most are modded.

Trouble with them is the identity crisis. In England the same car is called a vauxhall monaro, in Australia its called a Holden sommat or other. GM seems to like diluting its brands. You should see the awful econo box daewoos going about in England with Chevy badges! Way to kill a famous brand with alot of heritage! Seems these boys have no idea about brand value.

Trouble with them is the identity crisis. In England the same car is called a vauxhall monaro, in Australia its called a Holden sommat or other. GM seems to like diluting its brands. You should see the awful econo box daewoos going about in England with Chevy badges! Way to kill a famous brand with alot of heritage! Seems these boys have no idea about brand value.

:( Today there is no honor in heritage in the auto industry. The only badging they are interested in is "$$$$$$$$$$":mad:

Sad, but very true! We need good 'ole boys with petrol in their veins back! Bring back the 60's!

Sad, but very true! We need good 'ole boys with petrol in their veins back! Bring back the 60's!

These people are either dying or in the nursing home. The motor companies much be run by the punk yuppies who drive mini vans still...

Muscle is nothing ... means nothing only style and how much profit ... but then if you look at GM Ford and Chrysler... profit.. Hmmmmm....

Members online

No members online now.
Back