Wow Guys...

LSCGODDESS98

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
LONG TIME NO SEE AND READ N HEAR!!!

LSCGODDESS98 IS BACK...
well guys it been a long time since i been on the forum. glad to come back and get with it if you will. life has been very consuming and havent been able to sit down and see whats been goin on here.

well what i can say my LSC is doing excellent,she's looking good feeling good but as you know when cars come to an age ..lights n bells start to sound off.and all i can do is tend to them one atta time.new tires and custom brakes have been done just last feb of o8.
nothing major has have happend to her,but she still running strong at 159k on her clock and she doesnt even look that old meaning miles.people still mistakin my lsc as a brand new car..love it when people say after hearing what year it is.."oh i though it was like an 07 ora 08'. ya see it pays being on top! ;)-love messin with peoples head and seeing their reaction,especailly coming from a girl, i recently got the tints done, and a detail both interior/exterior and under the hood and theres alil more things i gotta do.

why?

soon there will b a lincoiln mark 8 show in my area this sunday and im participating-and im gonna show off alil. lol i want my gd trophy already ;D ..lol so who ever's is on long island or planning to head out that way this weekend ..let me know..i need the support. im the only chick so ..lol im gonna b up against some big headed beefy marks.
my ride is mostly stock but with a twist.for thos who already know me on here ..well u already know.;)

so peeps hello!

glad to hear you still have the mark........i remember seeing your car before I had a mark and was like "i want a black 2nd gen with cobra rims" I still want one :(

Members online

No members online now.
Back