Worst Morning in a wile

pdzcallday

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Worst Morning in a while

So I was walking out of my house to go to work on sunday to find my dash kit for my radio and 1 amp cover laying on the ground. I thought someone was playing around with me. Look into the car and my Pioneer Avic-n1 was gone and 1 of my amps was about to be gone. Some one broke into my car (or tried to brake the window but they could not do that) and relized the door was unlocked. So now I am out a 2000.00 radio and pissed. I am just trying to let off some steam.
I have the word out on the street (that why it is good to know alot of people and delars) with a 500.00 reward for my radio and the guy. He is going to meet MR.9MM.
I hate this bull:q:q:q:q, why don't people just get a legit job and work for what they want or even to support their habbits. But I guess it is also nice to have some cops on the team. They took some wires for DNA testing and we got some finger prints. Buddy that did this (i guess) did not relize what he was going to get himself into. I think it was someone that I knew and they herd my system and they where just being a hater.

Sorry Guys just venting again. :Bang
-Matt

Last edited by a moderator:
what abotu insurance dont you have that to cover it pay the 500 dollar deductble get a branew unite

I thought the same thing.....
Till I called Geico and they said we can put a new radio in there for you, A new factory radio. I said what??? I pay 350.00 a month for insurance and you want to put a factory radio in. They said that If I wanted a new pioneer radio I would have to have what is called customized insurance. Never knew this so never had it.
So Geico said you are screwed and out of 2000.00, I mean I only paied 800.00 from pioneer from accomadations but I can't get that anymore.

that why i have always had progressive

they give me up to 2500 for ad on insurance covrage without having to pay extra for it

bigdog1279 said:
that why i have always had progressive

they give me up to 2500 for ad on insurance covrage without having to pay extra for it
is this all progressive insurances I have full coverage (i think I am fin. the lincoln so pretty sure its full )

DAMN that sucks I hate that sh@t too I just had my nextel stolen while at the parts store !!! not to mention the front end of my s10 was stolen last labor day (house was bored up becuz of hurricanes) little B!TCHES we need to start cutting off hands for stealing I beat that would stop alot of that sh@t from happening

man, a vouple weeks ago my plates got stolen in a parking lot, last week my boy drove down to the same place (another boys loft) went in and saw 2 white (ghetto guys) in a car on the way. went in for 10 min. TOPS. came out and i wasl like man that would suck if ur plate got stolen. and he was like no they fvckn broke my window. i didnt believe it. but yeah they stole everything out of his car in 10 min. in a lighted parking lot on a busy street. INGORANT PEOPLE SUCK. get a fvckn job and buy some noce things and c how ud like someone stealing it. i hate this :q:q:q:q, oh sorry bout ur :q:q:q:q

thats just for an extra 2500 for any add onss they allso insure for the full coverage of the vehicle like when my care got totaled they only fixed it couse i had them take into acount they would have to pay me out for the 2500 in extras plus
3300 the car was worth the damage was 2900 so they ended up taking into acount the extrass
but say you have 10000 in add ons you can insure it for an extra 400 dollars a year up to 10,000 dollars more for adons

Dudes, stuff is stuff, yeah it is expensive stuff, but still stuff. Im thankful you all are ok. That is the important thing, if they wre int he process of taking your stuff, what do you think would stop them from taking you out if you caught em!?!

I straight up opened my drivers side door to find a dude laying in pasgr floor already had my radio on the seat, trying to get my eq out, he rose up with it in his hand, I grabbed pulled it toward me close enough to have the guys face in mine, (that is back when I smoked and I had a lit cig in my face, it was now literally in his) I just opened up mouth and bit the heck outta his nose, I ended up with a mouth full of blood and nose, bloody scratches about 4-5 on each arm 10 inches long from trying to keep my eq. He didn't get my eq, but he got my radio, thats ok, I got his nose, some sob is walking around with an old piece of radio and no friggin nose!

But agian, your ok that is wht is important, now next time, wire it up so when you turn the car off, set the alarm, now you gotta hook the alarm up to the battery (two batteries are more effective) once the thug touches your car, SHAAZAM! down he goes. Walk out to ur ride inthe am and just step over the bodies, uhhhhh sound slike Joey is rubbin off on me! (that ain't a bad thing either!)

Debi

pdzcallday said:
So I was walking out of my house to go to work on sunday to find my dash kit for my radio and 1 amp cover laying on the ground. I thought someone was playing around with me. Look into the car and my Pioneer Avic-n1 was gone and 1 of my amps was about to be gone. Some one broke into my car (or tried to brake the window but they could not do that) and relized the door was unlocked. So now I am out a 2000.00 radio and pissed. I am just trying to let off some steam.
I have the word out on the street (that why it is good to know alot of people and delars) with a 500.00 reward for my radio and the guy. He is going to meet MR.9MM.
I hate this bull:q:q:q:q, why don't people just get a legit job and work for what they want or even to support their habbits. But I guess it is also nice to have some cops on the team. They took some wires for DNA testing and we got some finger prints. Buddy that did this (i guess) did not relize what he was going to get himself into. I think it was someone that I knew and they herd my system and they where just being a hater.

Sorry Guys just venting again. :Bang
-Matt

Now if I read this right you say that you your doors were unlocked o_O why ?

You all better read your policies, ALL of that aftermarket electronic stuff IS NOT COVERED by your regular auto insurance policy unless you have specific riders on your policy to cover them. READ YOUR POLICY.

napoleon1072 said:
Now if I read this right you say that you your doors were unlocked o_O why ?

Well I just had 2 teeth pulled so I have been on strong pain pills. I was in a rush to get to sleep beCAUSE THE PAIN PILLS MAKE YOU TIRED. So I am laying on the bed and relized that I didn't lock it but I said I woulod get up in 5 min and lock it, yea that did not happen passed out cold.
The funny thing is is that, the first thing they should have chacked was to see if the door was unlocked but they did not, they tried to break my window first. - Dumb assess

JaxAquaLS said:
You all better read your policies, ALL of that aftermarket electronic stuff IS NOT COVERED by your regular auto insurance policy unless you have specific riders on your policy to cover them. READ YOUR POLICY.

I know what my POlicy sess and i know it couse
i am on of the only few ppl with a 12 month policy still with progressev for the last 5 year they have been switching new ppl to 6 month policy wich i hate
i have a 12 month policy have my fathers policy we have had insurance from
Progressive for 14 years
never been late on a payment never had trouble with a colection in acident
never had any trouble at all

And like i sed
my Regular policy
i have 2500 in ad ons with out any extra money needing to be payed i know this couse
my last car was broken into and they stole my 2100 dollars Pioneer 7500dvde and navi unit
and i didnt have the recite for it but i had the box to proove i owned it and they payed me the 2100 minus the 250 dollar deductlbe and then another 300 for the window track or what ever it was that black rim that goes around the outside of the window and a new window so there they do cover extras
But some insurance compnays dont
i say go with progressev they may not be the chepest look at me
i have been paying them about 4000 dollars a year for the last 7 years couse of my back driving record could have got cheper from someone els but i like them and truts them so they are ok in my book
THis is not and Advratisment not a comercial LMAO
my personal Apinion.

Members online

No members online now.
Back