Wood grain steering wheel

StankinLincoln

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
hello. i have a 96 ltc sig. i am looking into replacing the steering wheel with one that has wood accents. ive found a couple that have the same steering controls that mine have on ebay but they are from a 02. i was just wondering if it would be compatible with my setup or do i have to go to a specialized company to order one. any input would be appreciated.

Direct swap, 95-04 Town Car and 98-04 CV/GMQ

Use your redundant controls in the new wheel to keep the correct backlighting color ('cool blue' vs 98+ green)

Also make sure to use your airbag, it will fit right in.

I was thinking about the same thing, only one problem, my 97's interior is blue, but a tan wheel wouldn't look to bad I suppose.

i just bought one of these for my new deville. snagged it on ebay for 50 bucks. ill post pics once its in.i always wanted a wood wheel in the towncar, but it was an executive and the steering wheel controls were diffferent so none of the signature wood wheels would have worked.

thanks for the info sorry it took forever to get back i forgot about the auction and this post. my short term memory is gone. that company looks cool. i wonder how much it would cost to have most of my dash and parts of my doors converted to wood. man that would good. but probably $$$

i just bought one of these for my new deville. snagged it on ebay for 50 bucks. ill post pics once its in.i always wanted a wood wheel in the towncar, but it was an executive and the steering wheel controls were diffferent so none of the signature wood wheels would have worked.

Wow you went to the other side??:eek: When did this happened? Which deville did you get and how is she hlding up?

Members online

No members online now.
Back