~~Windshield Decal????????

fastmarkviii

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Where can I get a good mark viii windshield decal, for the top of the front windshield, I like the 1 on the LMS site but I cant find where on that site they sell it.... If anyone knows send me the link. Thanx:cool:

i make stickers and signs for a living. i have every color known to man. i think the frosted glass looks the classiest. anyways if any of you need something custom cut im the man. i re did the trunk lock with chrome on the inside. i may cut stripes to cover the nasty door trim but i havent bacause chrome vinyl gets scratched too easily. i like to make tampax racing stickers and stick them on hondas.
stikr6tp.jpg

oakvan0qm.jpg

custom??????? anything i want????????:shifty: :D :shifty: hmmmmmmmm i need to rember that i usually hit the custom cut vinyl gut at the fair but he gets $$pricy$$

chickenviii said:
custom??????? anything i want????????:shifty: :D :shifty: hmmmmmmmm i need to rember that i usually hit the custom cut vinyl gut at the fair but he gets $$pricy$$

keep it simple & i'll hardly charge you anything. i just wont cut geno's cobra stars i dont want to step on his toes

ImportEater said:
keep it simple & i'll hardly charge you anything. i just wont cut geno's cobra stars i dont want to step on his toes

so how much would you charge to make a front windsheild decal that comes down like 5 inches, and all the way across in black preferably transparent black,like a really dark tint, that has a logo with something just simple in the middle like LMS? or what about it saying lincoln motor sport? I really am intrested:cool:

fastmarkviii said:
so how much would you charge to make a front windsheild decal that comes down like 5 inches, and all the way across in black preferably transparent black,like a really dark tint, that has a logo with something just simple in the middle like LMS? or what about it saying lincoln motor sport? I really am intrested:cool:

That would be our deal there. Its our company. My vinyl guy has the sickest machines and 200 rolls of differnt vinyls in stock at all times. They do ALL the South Jersy Police and Emergency vehicles and the road signs too.

Let me know exactly what you want and Ill get you a price.

yeah see im not all about paying 20 dollars for a little trunk key cover decal, I cant imagine the cost of the lms windshield decal if a 2" x 3" is that much.

Members online

No members online now.
Back