Why dose my car act up if i don,t yous Motor craft

B

bigdog1279

how come every one in here talk about KN i put a KN air filter on my continental and it drove ruff why please help
I had to go and get a Motorcraft
if this car desined to only run on Motor Craft parts i had the same problem when i would get a turn up i would yous Mobile One Oil ok that find for the sunthen great but the oil filter i yous if it wasn,t Motor Craft then the car would start to act up please Help

Did you over oil the K&N? The oil from used to preserve the filter can contaminate the MAF sensor and cause rough idle and stalling...

to be ohnest i did not do the work
it was walmart i go there for my oile change can,t beat a
30 dollar full synthetic modile one Oil change i don, think any where els
and i don,t like messing with the engin on my own

bigdog1279 said:
to be ohnest i did not do the work
it was walmart i go there for my oile change can,t beat a
30 dollar full synthetic modile one Oil change i don, think any where els
and i don,t like messing with the engin on my own

:confused:

What did you just say? Proper spelling and grammar go A LONG way.

i red that post about proper spelling and grammer
well i say no
couse i can,t
im dyslexic so
i can,t spell good iether

I would say that it is unlikely that Mobil 1 and a K&N filter would affect your car in any way.

well it did
and it dose
for some reson if i yous somthing other then motor craft the car can sense it and it dosn,t like it
i don,t know why

K&Ns come from the factory pre oiled. Just drop in and go so shouldn't have been overoiled. You could have unplugged the battery a minute and then cranked the car and let it idle for about 5-10 minutes so the computer could recalculate.

ill try the KN agen
i know there AIr Filter did nothing but make trouble for the car mabe i was mistaken when i was talking about the Oil Filter but ill try it out

Members online

No members online now.
Back