Who's got 20's??

AVEY10

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Whos got em on their mark and do they look good??

Tryin to figure out on what size i should run 18's or 20's.

Lookin at the helo he866 or the he844.

iam going with 18's best bang for your buck i think, look cool and still have a bit of sidewall for traction

20's look the best but you won't be able to have any tire and it'll ride like crap( In all my experiences). 18's are a middle of the road size and you can stick some good meat on them for both perf and comfort.

18s bought them for $300, if i had the money i would go 20s in the back 18 in the front

006-6.jpg

I've got 20's on my 98 ride is a tad too harsh, specially over bumps! So I just put on 18" black saleens on my 97 and the ride is almost the same as my stock 16's I had before. So I would definitely go with 18" IMO

All I know is that my stockers are pure sex over my old 19's w/ 45 series, when I had 35's I wanted to shoot myself.

I've ridden my car with 16, 17, 18 and 20's. I'm sticking with the 17's for the winter and 20's for the summer :) Plenty of sidewall still with the 20's and a 27" tire...

The ride with 20's is a bit harsh for my liking, but since its not my daily driver, and it looks amazing, I can tolerate it.

The ride with 20's is a bit harsh for my liking, but since its not my daily driver, and it looks amazing, I can tolerate it.

I have to say that after seeing yours in person, yours is one of the only Marks with 20s that really looks GOOD. The choice of wheel is the key. With that said, I like my 18s and wouldn't go any bigger.

Members online

No members online now.
Back