Who needs what?

Ben's LS

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
I am thinking of making a run to the junkyard sometime in the next few weeks and was wondering if anyone on here needs parts.

Last time I was there they had like 2 gen2's and 3 gen1's.

Pm me if you are interested.

Not looking to make money off this, just tryin to help everyone out.

Incase anyone else can find them. 2nd gen mirrors. Sent you a PM.:)

Well it's looking like I will have time to go on next wednesday or thursday.

I've gotten a few pm's already, so if anyone is looking for something pm me soon before others get first dibs.

Made a trip to the yard today, but they were closed. I work the next 3 days so I should be able to go early next week.

Made a trip to the yard today, but they were closed. I work the next 3 days so I should be able to go early next week.

Thanks for the update! Hopefully they have some good stuff, I can't handle my squeaking for much longer...

Things just went from bad to worse. Got to the yard and the guy tells me he sold both of the gen 2s and the gen 1s were crushed. Sorry for the bad news gentlemen. Theres a yard in ohio about a half hour away and they had a couple gen 1s last time I was there that were all in pretty good condition, so I might go check there on Thursday.

An ex girlfriend of mine totalled her Silver 04(maybe 05) Sunday. Hydroplaned and landed on it's side. I literally just heard about it. She is okay but if the car has enough parts to save, I may make a play for her to buy it back from the insurance company and then take it off of her hands. I know it had HID's and I will be claiming those for myself.

Will update with pics once I can get some.

Members online

Back