Who has a spare DS spindle?

Screw-Rice

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
So for those who read my halfshaft issue topic, you know I had to yank the whole unit. Reason being the CV would not separate from the spindle. Took both spindles in to get the hubs swapped today.

Seized halfshaft/spindle assembly > 10 ton press. :lol:

They could not separate the hub from the spindle and the halfshaft was seized in as well. Shop manager said he has never seen anything like it, ya me!

I have to check local yards to see if they have one, wanted to see if anyone here may have a spare one I could get from you.

Cool. Shoot me a pm with your paypal info, will send you the money tonight. Would be most appreciated if you can mail it tomorrow.

$50 shipped is a killer deal cause they aint cheap to ship! :lol:

i'd give you one for the cost of shipping only, but you are a dick, and when you need help, you should watch what you say to certain people, i give lots of stuff away to people who arent dicks.

i'd give you one for the cost of shipping only, but you are a dick, and when you need help, you should watch what you say to certain people, i give lots of stuff away to people who arent dicks.

Shouldn't you be crying in one of your threads? I'll say exactly what I think, don't concern myself with people who throw fits like spoiled children.

Fortunately a member had one, and I have no issue paying for the part. If no one had replied, then oh well. I would drive 45 minutes to get one, or just buy a new one.

Kyle.......

UPAP has 2 VIII's sitting here in the springs. BOTH have the knuckles on them. just no driveshaft on the 93.

cause I have it.

I think your looking at 20 or so from them.

Yep it is, after all its a Mark VIII.....with a c clip Ha hahahahahahahahah ;)

http://youtu.be/53LgSrgN1Hk

Technically it was a c clip that started the whole downhill decent. :lol:

Spent a couple hours today fighting the side that I did get pressed. The CV wouldn't slide through the damn knuckle, so I could thread the hub nut. Dropped it 4 times, and after hitting every inch with a wire bit on a dremel, and liberal use of a rubber BFH got it on.

What's really funny, was after a while, I decided screw it, will just toss in one of the new CV's I have (second one arrived today). Well now the other side refuses to come back out of the diff, even though I just put it back in. WTF? :lol:

Members online

No members online now.
Back