who got something LS for Christmas???

LS_Monk

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
My wife surprised me with these what do you think? I can't wait to put them on! What did you get?

lsobsesd.JPG

kudos, nice plate. I think I might have to print your plate and use it for that speed camera pimping game:)

Sister in law got me a 03+ grille for my 2000. The wife got me a $250 GC to Spoilers auto spa.

EBC slotted front rotors (from mom) and 17" MASitaly wheels from santa (me)

The woman got me some Llyod's mats from LSKoncepts. Black with grey "LINCOLN" lettering and Lincoln star embroidered in them. They're so nice I don't want to put them in the car. lol

Pics tomorrow.

nice take some pics NYC! ive always wanted some like that...im currently running some all weather mercedes floor matts lol.

you LS guys got some really great gifts!!! minus the error codes - but a chance to work on my Lincoln is always fun!

Merry Christmas!!
Smooches
MsM8

I got:

Panasonic Double-Din Radio (parents)
Money for the double-din faceplate @ LSKONCEPTS (girlfriend)
3000k HIDs for fogs EARLY PRESENT from Girlfriend

Also a fabuluos kit of meguiars products :D

Happy Holidays!!

I got 200 bucks towards getting some window tint.
A pioneer avhp5700 Dvd navi system.
Some floor mats and some cash for a Cai from lsk.

From parents, brothers, girlfriend, grandparents and here parents :)
Was a blessed day. Hope all had a great Christmas

nice take some pics NYC! ive always wanted some like that...im currently running some all weather mercedes floor matts lol.
Copy cat! I took some old Mercedes mats that were stored in a closet at work and stuck them in my car when I got it. :p It was only the front two though.

As far as stuff for the car, nothing, but I got plenty of cash now so it might finally get hooked up with some rear brakes. Doubt I'll be getting EBC rotors again, but I really like the red stuff pads...

lets see..... nothing from my family
GF got me 8 accel coils, VCGs with spark plug seals and apperently the busted knuckles that go with that job
GF's mom and dad,8k hid lo/hi/fogs

:eek: Those are pretty nice:headbang: ! But man they look dark!

Lloyd Mats makes some great looking floor mats! The black mats with the Lincoln emblem are the best. Take some pics of the mats in the car. I'd love to see how they look.

They're too nice to put in there. I think I'll put one near the bathtub, one in front of the toilet and one by the sink in the bathroom so they won't get ruined :lol:

I'll have them in the car come Spring time. I have those rubberized all weather mats made by Lincoln that I have to put in the car for the winter time. :)

They're too nice to put in there. I think I'll put one near the bathtub, one in front of the toilet and one by the sink in the bathroom so they won't get ruined :lol:

I'll have them in the car come Spring time. I have those rubberized all weather mats made by Lincoln that I have to put in the car for the winter time. :)

hang em on the wall in your living room, by the front door and in the dining room

Members online

No members online now.
Back