wheres that lincoln tattoo?

viiiball

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
i know someone around here has a kick ass lincoln tattoo, i think it is chris from LMS west,geno posted it at one time, if someone has it post it up,wanna see it and get some ideas,Elvis is on hold while looking for a good artist, but working on a cool sleeve with Hot rod theme,wanna use lincoln in it , have some the guy draw up some of it tonight, he kept the drawins so i cannot post it til it becomes ink. a little hint, it includes a variation of the cobrastar and lots of hot rod stuff like pistons wrenches and ol skool stuff and lots and lots and lots of fire!!!!! :Beer

Well I have a cobra tattoo I got in 1997 and the Mustang emblem I had tattooed on my arm in 1992. WOOOOT!! It wont let me put the pics on here tho..

Sifrino3 said:
My next will be a Lincoln tattoo. . . Coming around March.

i have a picture of the one geno posted a while back,i think but i photo edited it.geno if ya see this post one up

lincoln tat.2.jpg

viiiball said:
i have a picture of the one geno posted a while back,i think but i photo edited it.geno if ya see this post one up

Yup, thats me.I'll see if I can find the pic again for you.

unstoppable said:
Yup, thats me.I'll see if I can find the pic again for you.

i knew it!!!!! :Beer ,wait il mine is done it'll be sic!!!! :headbang:

Got a lincoln enblem on my right arm no pics yet. done in the colors of my 93 Mark VIII green and tan. about 3" long and 1.5" wide.

Members online

No members online now.
Back