Where to find this part?

banquier

LVC Member
Reaction score
I have problem on my LS with rear door window ?molding?(i dont know how to call it in english). It is ruted. Is it sold as part?
Is it possible to order this part from Max or somewhere else? Or i must restaurate it by myself.
I`m from Europe, so junkjard is not option.

doore.jpg

I have problem on my LS with rear door window ?molding?(i dont know how to call it in english). It is ruted. Is it sold as part?
Is it possible to order this part from Max or somewhere else? Or i must restaurate it by myself.
I`m from Europe, so junkjard is not option.

doore.jpg

The entire window molding should be available from either Max or Team Ford. Oh yea... What year, engine, etc.

Looks like ~$140...

http://www.trademotion.com/partlocator/index.cfm?action=getJointLocator&siteid=214270&chapter=&Sectionids=0,2763&groupid=2724&subgroupid=3472&componentid=0&make=21&model=LS&year=2002&graphicID=KD00930&callout=3&catalogid=2&displayCatalogid=0

V8, gen1
Ok i'l try to ask Max.
In the link what you give, there is no part what i need. I need the green one.
yyyyn.jpg

Mines a '02 LS Sport V8 and the vertical bars are black, everything else chrome. You might want to consider masking off the chrome and window glass then sanding/scraping it, and painting it black (or use blackout tape). That would be simple, quick and cheap. FYI

Members online

No members online now.
Back